register for free

Dog News

Staffies Kicked, Punched, and Left Hanging...

...has received 25 comments (page 2)
IHeartDoggyz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-08-2007, 10:20 PM
This makes me fuming!!!! i still find it hard to comprehend how any human being can treat or mis treat any anuimal/dog. Ive always had staffies they are such loving lil doggys..;this really makes me sick..as it would no matter what breed of dog!.. I dont have any more words..the words i have i probably couldnt write here. SICKENING!!!!!!!!
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-08-2007, 03:50 PM
I have heard this type of abuse on Staffies before and I am sad to say it doesnt suprise me
bubblep1nk
New Member!
Female 

05-10-2007, 10:23 PM
I knew i shouldnt of read it as soon as i saw the title!

B*stards they are, it makes my blood boil to hear what sone people are willing to do to animals just for ' bit of a laugh'

I have a staffie and he is well trained and brilliant with my daughter and anybody who comes to my house,( a good guard dog but all the same well behaved)
and yet people will still pull their small children towards them or give me a wide birth when im out walking with max..... and it is all down to ar*e holes like these who give staffies a bad name of being evil dogs, its not the dogs to blame for badly behaved or vicious dogs.....ITS THE OWNERS
kicking and punching? hanging them from trees by thier teeth?

Catch the nasty b*stards and hang them from trees by thier balls and kick and punch them ' just for a bit of a laugh' !

ps. I am actually taking max into my daughters school so she can do a talk on her pet.. dogs have never been allowed up until now, only rabbits, hamster etc. so im very proud to be a staffie owner to have the chance to show people that they are loyal, loving, trustworthy dogs that can be around children, though i am worried about him cocking his leg and peeing up the teachers desk haha.
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-10-2007, 08:00 AM
Oh thats great, good luck with school. Hope i can take our dogs in for my son when he is old enough...there should be more of this
cabbie
New Member!
Male 

01-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Hi, 1st time post.
was a bit surprised by Staff hanging from trees by teeth.
I drive around all areas of London everyday and see the way dogs have become an item of fashion esp. the big mastiff types or SBT's. Mostly teenagers in a gang with the dog as part of the pack. I have seen these dogs being faced up to each other making them openly aggressive, giving the owner credence to other gang members if their dog comes out top dog, this behaviour will lead to dog fighting. The police have the power to deal with these people under the dangerous dogs act but seem to turn a blind eye, leading to the re-emergence of Pit bull terriers types on our streets. SBT's hanging from trees by there teeth? I have had 3 staffs in the last 24 years and each one loves to jump up at a branch and support their own weight whilst trying to pull the branch down i have never taught my dogs to act this way but they have all done it and seemed to enjoy it, only letting go when they want to or i call them off. I don't think you could make a bull terrier do this if they did not enjoy it. As for punching and kicking there dogs, catch em and give them the same trearment, they don't care about there dogs, look at Battersea dogs home and see how many SBTs are rescued. They don't deserve to own a loyal loving dog like the SBT.
Cabbie.
Roger Parker
New Member!
Male 

23-01-2008, 06:53 PM
I take my eighty pound Rottweiler/German Shepherd (second cross) into my grand-daughter's junior school, for the kids to stroke and make a fuss of. They love it, and so does he. He is the most docile dog I have ever found, who loves children, but senses tension in adults. He draws back his lips, crouches beside my feet as if to spring, and growls in his throat as a threat, if he senses anyone is offering me any difficulty.
He has never actually tackled anyone, but the apparent threat he poses is sufficient deterrent to make most people who are strangers back off, especially if I am walking alone with him at night. I don't figure on anyone mugging me while he is on the slip leash by my left ankle, even though he will lay beside my grandchildren and enjoy them stroking him.
I love him, and I'm certain that sentiment is returned. A sound dog, of unquestioning loyalty. He responds to hand signals as well as voice or whistle. Living proof that the media and all their negative hype about "attack" dogs has planted fear in the minds of the public at large, and given undeserved bad press to these beautiful creatures, who are often more intelligent than humans give them credit for.
If I try to get him to hang from a tree branch, he is liable to try to pull it off the tree, and then play with it.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Murderers is what they are.It's a disgrace what vermin people are breeding these days.I'd love to get my hands on them and believe me it's un printable what I'd do to them,xxxxxxxxx
k9dee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-02-2008, 02:54 AM
People like that should burn in hell, I have a pit which I guard with my life,because of evil people like that,they are all over. Anyone who beats any aniamal is a coward, let them stand up to another man, some one who can fight back.
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2008, 05:55 PM
No Colin, they should be hung from the trees by their teeth just like the dogs but then they should let the staffies have their revenge. They should be to hang from the thugs nuts
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Can anyone here teach me how to knit underpants out of barbed wire?

Snorri
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top