register for free

Dog News

Pedigree dogs 'as healthy as mongrels', say vets

...has received 23 comments (page 3)
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-04-2014, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE]but pure bred dogs won't be healthier than mutts in general, ever IMO/QUOTE]

These are your words, I don't need to twist anything, in your opinion , you dispute, the evidence given in the research mentioned.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-04-2014, 06:20 PM
The study was done at the RVC in conjunction with a number of vets around the midlands... The vet doing the study has put his name to it also. So it's not just a newspaper article.

Jackie
Possibly this study:

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%...l.pone.0090501
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 06:27 PM
You DID twist my words... here are your words...

You said, no one would ever be able to prove to you , that pedigree dogs are as healthy as crossbreeds, note.... The article did not said they are healthier , but as healthy, there is a difference.
I did NOT say that. I said HEALTHIER, not "as healthy". So I don't know what you are trying to do, but I never said that nobody could never prove that they were not "as healthy". Not once did I say that, so yeah...
Dogloverlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Thanks! That's what I'm looking for, and that looks to be the same study. Will have a read through before bed tonight.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top