View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Everything I do, I do it for you, because I love you!

You dont have to worry about a thing, because I wouldnt let anyone hurt you in anyway.

(For the baldies) Dont take it to heart when 'freaks' in the street point and laugh at your baldness calling you names, they dont have a clue. Your beautiful to me.

Please listen to me when I tell you not to do something, its not a game or funny..(ok sometimes it makes me laugh)! Karma the barking to get attention doesnt get you attention for the right reasons you little madam.

Theres not a thing I would change about each of you, your all perfect in your own way, bad habits and all.

I love you always, and thanks for everything you give back!!!
boredinstroud
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2010, 09:35 PM
- If I knew that you would respond 100% every time to my commands & obey house rules with no exceptions you could have such a free and easy life.

- When I have to leave you in kennels again I will be coming back for you, please don't cry as it's heartbreaking.

- You are such a good dog and I do love you a lot
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I love you more than I could ever say.

When we take you to the vet it's for your own good to make you better.

All dogs sniff bottoms, live with it

Not everyone appreciates you woo wooing at them in the woods.

Birds are allowed in the garden, (oh ok, but not cats!)
Love it - yes!!

And Rune - gorgeous reply - agree with you all the way

1. I wish the time we had together was for longer - but your impression on me will last a lifetime

2. Not everything in life has to be done 100 miles per hour (aimed at Lola in particular! )

3. I love you more than words can say

4. You make me proud every single day - you are a star and ambassador for your breed.

5 No means no - not that I will change my mind 10 seconds later!!!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 09:48 PM
1) it is really not neccessary to get people coming into the house before they get you - they aren't going to get you.

2) When you say "please" to go out as soon as I sit down for my coffee & I say "5 minutes" - I actually mean 10!

3) Scratching the life out of the cupboard door will not get you your dinner any quicker

4) Why will you go out in the boot of the car, but only return on the back seat? It really is easier to get in the boot than in the back I keep telling you!

5) I only ant to brush you so you don't get knots

6) whoops do you realise how much I luv you!
nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Great thread!

To my dog Bertie GSP:

1, Not every one loves you quite as much as you think they do and being gentle works better than getting in their face for fuss same goes for other strange dogs they don't always love you as much as you love them.

2, You are bigger and stronger than you think you are.

He already knows I love him and I can't think of much else to say as he's IMO a lovely dog.

To Harris the viz:

1, Calm down a little, it's not that exciting.

2, Stop taking up the whole sofa.

To Bryn the whippet:

1, PLEASE stop eating the other dogs poo PLEASE!

2, Stop raiding pockets with you pointy nose.

3, Stop chewing up the carpet.

4, if you can feel that you're weeing on your front leg, lift your leg up a bit higher.

To Sid cocker x westie:

1, Stop play barking at the other dogs quite so much.

2, Your a star and a one off.

3, Just because you're the oldest dog does not mean that you can get away with not coming when you're called.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 09:58 PM
1 cats are not for chasing when outside, not everywhere is your terotory
2 if you stop pulling me, you wont get pulled back
3 i know you dont like it when i give you your meds but its to make you feel better instead of sore
4 you have your own food, there is no need to steal the cats
5 when you go to the groomers, stop acting like a big baby, she isnt there to hurt you but to make you feel better
katandcolin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2010, 10:11 PM
what a fantastic thread!

Colin,

your dad and i waited five years just for you, you are everything we wanted and you are very special

As soon as you learn your recall you can go off lead...until then your out of luck!

Your little friend Bonnie is in a better place, we know you miss her as do we xxx

When I leave please dont cry, I willl always come back.

and most importantly I love you, and promise to look after you forever

xxxxx
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2010, 10:24 PM
To Kiba:

1. You're my gorgeous special boy and I love you now and I will always love you.

2. When I go out of the door I will always always come back for you...so you don't need to open the door to come get me!

3. Please don't run 1/2 a mile across the field to go and see that other dog. I know you love to play, but not everyone else does!

4. Not everybody thinks you're as gorgeous and cuddly as I do. I know you're a wuss but other people think you're scary. So don't bark at them when you think they're weird!

5. On 'the day': I hope I've done my best by you. Been your friend as well as your owner. I hope you know why I am giving you this one last gift. Take my soul and keep it for me across the bridge. Goodnight sweet one.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2010, 10:47 PM
great thread!

1. stop pulling! the walk would be so much more pleasant if you would just walk nice, and then you wouldnt need to wear your headcollar.

2. when i leave you somewhere that isnt the house, i will always be coming back for you. you are my baby, and i would never ever leave you forever.

3. please dont whine and hit me with your paw so often... i dont always know what you want! if you need the toilet it is ok to do that, but sometimes its like you just do if for the sake of it, and i feel bad coz i dont know whats up.

4. please stop being so noisy when you play... i know you are playing, but other people think you are killing their precious pooch. you are just being a dog, and they are idiots who dont understand dogs, but life would be so much easier if we didnt get those looks off people.

5. i love you more than i ever thought possible, you are my wee boy and i would do anything for you! you have well and truely wriggled into my heart, and every decision i make is what i think is best for you.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Please stop pulling on the lead hoping to see the cat you saw the last time we came along this road. Just because there was one 3 months ago doesn't mean it will be here again.

Stop going so crazy when you see a cat. You're on the lead, you're not going to catch it and if you did manage to run after it and catch it you could end up being really sorry you did.

If you could tell me why you are so scared to be left on our own then I could explain why it's safer for you to be at home on your own instead of being tied up outside a shop.

Please never ever cry again so hearbreakingly as you did today when I nipped out for 5 minutes. I will always come back for you. I will never abandon you or dump you in kennels so please stop being so scared and sad.

Please, please, please stop barking whenever someones doorbell goes or someone comes in the main door. You are doing my bleeding head in You may of course bark if they come all the way up the stairs and knock at our door. Afterall I don't want to stop all your fun.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >