Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff
Everyone was expecting a right old ding dong between her and Ash but you could tell Grace was pooing her pants and spent the whole time wrapped round Glyn. Ash did question her about the water throwing incident but Grace said it was her birthday and she didn't want to argue

Grace told the old HM that she was going to say and do this and that to Ash when she saw her and did nothing.

One nil to Ash she came out on top

Grace then went in the other house and told such a pack of lies to the others about what she said to Ash
This sums up exactly what my husband and I were talking about last night! She is sooooo full of how brave she is, and how she'll stand up to anyone, and how she's not afraid to say her piece, but give her the opportunity and she tries to slink out of it. Slimey little b***h Her parents should be ashamed of what they've produced.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Sweep
Just reading BB Forum, they say that Glynn's punishment has been revealed................He is not allowed to vote on who comes back into Main House

THAT'S NOT BAD ENOUGH

If true
what they should have done was...made him the only one that could choose that way he would have wanted grace in most likely...the rest of the house mates would be p*ssed off at him for not brininging that whiney little **** Nikki back and then hopefully Aisleyne could have ended up decking Grace

BUT instead we have to watch Nikki regress in her age every time she appears...How come she gets away with bitchy behaviour?...she is as bad as Grace and gets away with it...I'm fed up with Richard babying her so much it's puke inducing

Richard had so much talk about 'horse face grace' and then told her 'it was lovely seeing you again' Him and his pep talks are irritating.

I don't want Glyn to win either.

lol@me
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
what they should have done was...made him the only one that could choose that way he would have wanted grace in most likely...the rest of the house mates would be p*ssed off at him for not brininging that whiney little **** Nikki back and then hopefully Aisleyne could have ended up decking Grace

BUT instead we have to watch Nikki regress in her age every time she appears...How come she gets away with bitchy behaviour?...she is as bad as Grace and gets away with it...I'm fed up with Richard babying her so much it's puke inducing

Richard had so much talk about 'horse face grace' and then told her 'it was lovely seeing you again' Him and his pep talks are irritating.

lol@me
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 12:23 AM
oh ffs could somebody please surgically remove Petes new growth?...at least turn their microphones off when they are kissing and constantly giggling....grrr

oh yeah...i can just switch channels huh...lol
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Tought Imogen gave a good imnterview with Davina, that is the most she has said in ages!!

So what now! Davina said no more evictions until Friday which is Final Night

Richard, Glynn, Nikki, Pete, Aishleyne & Jennie hhhhhmmm
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous

lol@me
OMG Myschievous, I absolutely agree with everything you've said on here. They are all such vile cowards, all mouth and no trousers, and the way they talk about Aisleyne discredits nobody but themselves. Pete's losing standing in my eyes because of his association with Nicki.

Aisleyne to win.
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 10:20 AM
I wish I was in the BB house,
I would have never voted that annoying b***h in, and for petes sake??? I thought ffs personally!
I would have probably voted for grace so we as house mates could then force her into leaving by making her last week hell!
Do you know the worse thing is Nikki (Squeeky B***h) will be the one we see the most of after BB has ended, Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Can they still send people to the moon? cause I want a ticket!
Pete surely cant win now he has that screaming growth attached to his mouth 24/7?
Glen should have been evicted! What a bore that they didn't
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-08-2006, 10:46 AM
I usually enjoy BB but this year its just been a farce and fixed from the start. Nicki's been put back in to boost veiwing figures in the last week and make people vote anyone but her.

Micki got booted out by the general public then voted in by them 4 days later, whats all that about?

Ash to win :smt023
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff
I usually enjoy BB but this year its just been a farce and fixed from the start. Nicki's been put back in to boost veiwing figures in the last week and make people vote anyone but her.

Micki got booted out by the general public then voted in by them 4 days later, whats all that about?

Ash to win :smt023
yep if I had my way Aisleyne would win and Jennie would come second cuz she has acted the most mature out of anyone.

Richard is treating Nikki and Pete like patients or something?...fetching and carrying for them and overly babying them...They 'like' each other alot they are not living out thier last days together in the form of some tragic love story...lol
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 12:05 PM
HHmm Richard was a bit OTT last night too I felt..........as though it was his choice entirely to bring Nikki back.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >