View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 12:10 PM
I can't believe how those girls are being so nasty about Aisleane and the whole time Aisleane is talking nicely about nikki. I would rather spend time with Aisleane then nikki or grace anyday.

At every opportunity they call her a 'slag' yet she hasn't acted in that way at all...They hate her for being a 'slag' yet Spiral don't like her for not putting out...that poor girl has been pulled back and forth over her personality by them so much when its them at fault.

Girls like nikki and grace give girls a bad name, they think everything in life is about what clothes you wear and how many blokes fancy you and hate competition from other girls.

Aisleane self obsessed?...nah she aint a patch on those two!

I think grace should go back in I would like to see Aisleane deck her.

I'm tired of seeing her kiss the face off the vernan kay wanna be and I remember why I was glad she left now...cuz I don't want to see that. I think we have all seen nikkis tantrums and that is all she has got. Lea is nice and she actually doesn't dislike Aisleane and actually said she likes her but yet goes along with the others when they are being nasty about her and doesn't stop them. and Micky?...does he remind anyone else of that dude from 'on the buses'? he does me especially when he was dressed up in the prison get up and his tux.
KatieB_23
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-08-2006, 12:37 PM
I think Gynn's punishment should be specific to his crime... he broke the rules cos he couldn't wait to see the others, so make him wait longer... like the year they had someone suspended in a cage over the garden for ages? Or put him in the BB prison while all the others get to greet the new person in - maybe let him watch it on screen jus to make him more jealous?!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 01:36 PM
No I think he wanted to get out of the main House so they should send him out - Evict him!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Anyone watch the Grace/Ash meet up last night in the main house?
KatieB_23
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff
Uh? What? How? Why?!
What happened?!!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 01:58 PM
No but looks like Grace reported back to HND different version of what went on!
Also Grace, took picture of Nikki to Pete, although Pete spent all his time in the Bathroom. Grace also kept telling Glynn "you have nothing to worry about" hhhmm info for outside!!

So a treat for Glynn - WHERE IS HIS PUNISHMENT!!! I am becoming obsessed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by KatieB_23
Uh? What? How? Why?!
What happened?!!
It was Grace's 21st Birthday and BB allowed her into the Main House for 21 mins
Annestaff
Supervisor

11-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Because it was Graces's 21st birthday BB gave her the key for the door and allowed her in the BB main house for 21 minutes at midnight. Everyone was expecting a right old ding dong between her and Ash but you could tell Grace was pooing her pants and spent the whole time wrapped round Glyn. Ash did question her about the water throwing incident but Grace said it was her birthday and she didn't want to argue

Grace told the old HM that she was going to say and do this and that to Ash when she saw her and did nothing.

One nil to Ash she came out on top

Grace then went in the other house and told such a pack of lies to the others about what she said to Ash
Carole
Supervisor

11-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Yep we watched it. Not much went on just Grace being her nasty self with her comments about Ash's mother.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Just reading BB Forum, they say that Glynn's punishment has been revealed................He is not allowed to vote on who comes back into Main House

THAT'S NOT BAD ENOUGH

If true
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >