Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by Carole
Will be fun tonight as Grace is going into the main house for 21 minutes as its her birthday
Really Where did you read that?
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-08-2006, 04:01 PM
on the Channel 4 website
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-08-2006, 04:03 PM
I think personally that bringing back evicted housemates is a rip off.People paid good money to get them out the house then Channel 4 go and bring them back in! I know they recon that all the profits from this phone poll are going to charity,but thats after channel 4 and phone companys costs have been deducted-channel 4 should pay all the costs themselves and all total funds from poll given to charity.

Glynn should be thrown out the house for climbing on the roof and should be made an example of like being walked out of a side door like nasty Nick had done.He acted like a little child who couldnt have what he wanted (Grace) so should be treated as one.Even when BB was giving him a rollicking in the diary room-he just had to hammer on the other door and yell out to Grace.He wouldnt be missed im afraid!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Ok I know I'm probably gonna get slated for this but I'm getting a bit bored of Pete. Yeah he's a lovely guy blah blah blah and he has torrets (sp) god love him but is that a good enough reason to win Big Brother?
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Berger
Ok I know I'm probably gonna get slated for this but I'm getting a bit bored of Pete. Yeah he's a lovely guy blah blah blah and he has torrets (sp) god love him but is that a good enough reason to win Big Brother?
I don't think, if Pete won, that he won because he has Tourettes..................

Think there is another twist to come.

Will there be fireworks when Grace goes into Main House?

Glynn should be puninshed with eviction, what he did was stupid and dangerous IMO
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Well nothing really happened then according to BB Site when Grace went in Main House for 21 mins to celebrate her B.day(although she told HND her version of events hhhmm)

Watching the Catch up yesterday, when Grace was chatting to Richard about 'Water gate', Graace said the water was supposed to go over Aishleyne Did anyone else hear that?

Get Glynn OUT!!!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 10:39 AM
I lost some interest a while ago - I still watch but not every evening, bringing new people in, letting evicted housemates back is all a bit silly if you ask me. Yes it causes upset and changes the dynamics of the house so for some I can appreciate it livens things up, but it makes a farce of the voting really.

I had a cracking idea last night - Nikki should have her own little show - 10 minutes each night where she can discuss/moan/comment on a news item of the day, she is hilarious!!
Annestaff
Supervisor

11-08-2006, 10:41 AM
She is having her own show Trish, she's signing a deal with Channel 4.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by Annestaff
She is having her own show Trish, she's signing a deal with Channel 4.
Really!!! I didn't know, any idea what sort?
Annestaff
Supervisor

11-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Apparently it will be called 'Princess Nikki', and she will be trying out different jobs.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >