Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2022, 07:48 AM

Sunny Saturday 2nd July

Good morning everyone

Is the dispute between the owner or the tenants of the house Kelly. If the owner is involved he should have declared the dispute to the new buyers. Hopefully new owners will be nice and quiet.

Hope eye is now truly feeling a lot better Chris.

Kazz and Brenda hope you enjoy your day.

Lovely here this morning. Teazle walked and swept up the mess in the front that the birds knock off the roof. I wore a jumper on my walk as it felt a little chilly when I went to the bin earlier but boy was it warm.

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2022, 08:24 AM
Morning Sue, been for my first walk aong the beach and it was lovely. There is a surfing thing there this morning and then later in the village an artisan market. Might wander up there later. Have a good day and everyone else.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2022, 11:18 AM
It's the owners Sue, but tbh, they are very very dodgy and would no doubt not declare and that would have left us having to take up the issue with new owners which isn't right as they have done nothing wrong and the new owners would have to pursue them at their cost. The tenant was a nightmare but if she had explained exactly what was going on with her daughter, we would have all been a little more patient, I saw the abuse that she got, o.k, she hadn't paid rent but you can't leave as the council say that you have to stay and be evicted then they will help you, if you leave voluntarily, you get no help.
Kazz, yes, I think both ourselves and neighbours will be praying for decent and quiet people.
Brenda, enjoy the market If you go
Raining here, I am not going anywhere lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2022, 11:48 AM
Market was a waste of time. Always is. Roll on end of August when the proper one comes.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2022, 12:02 PM
I am going to a market tomorrow..... it's an unusual one!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2022, 01:35 PM
Good afternoon all

Been out with the dog this morning and then spent time in the garden come in now as the beef joint is cooked and now resting. Rain on and off however perfect for gardening - not much planned at all for this weekend. Have a good day all.

Lynn Hope all is going well for you both.

Brenda Sorry the market was not any good I find that with "add on for the sake of it" events, but gt you out again. LOL

Chris Have your neighbours all settled in now? hope all is well with you all there.

Griff With your neighbours gone hopefully you will be able to enjoy the garden. Very teasing with your last post......LOL

Sue Looking at the weather this morning I wore a sweatshirt when walking first time nice enough to be just t-shirt in the garden this afternoon but moving around.

Moyra Have a good day

So everyone have a good afternoon
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2022, 02:03 PM
Good afternoon all

Just our same old this morning. It was very overcast and looked like rain the whole time, but, luckily it didn't.

Yes the neighbours have all settled in Kazz. The ones across the road are a bit stand offish, but that's expected really as they both work full time and have a youngster to look after so don't get much time to stand around passing the time of day.

Markets don't seem the same these days. Even the craft markets all seem to have the same stuff on every time they come
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2022, 04:23 PM
Kazz..... floating market! Barge obsessed person is taking me for coffee and cake and we will have a look at what else they have.
Chris, could be the people over the road have had a bad experience, when the tenant moved in next door I kept my distance, popped a welcome card through the door and that was pretty much it until my nice neighbour spoke to her and explained what had gone on and then she said she was having issues herself with the landlords, I tried to warn her how they behaved but I don't think she fully believed me