View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2022, 07:29 AM
Chris, my mum is fine...she hasn't cried, she said it's been a long time coming. She must be hurt though, I know I am. Dad's sister just keeps saying "I don't think there's anything going on" but it's not that, it's the way he reacted when I wouldn't sit in the company of someone I despise, the fact that he doesn't believe that she is what everyone says and that he is buying her drinks everynight.....£4.30 a pint yet he said to my mum that he "hasn't got the money" when she said about helping towards the garden! Well £68 a month buying her beer and I daresay it's more than that and he would have.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2022, 11:29 AM
Griff A massive shock both of you even if you all sort of expected something to give.

Chris So frustrating isn't it dealing with things you have no tangible control over. But you do so well.

Brenda I am moving through months faster than they are actually going at I think LOL yes better to post early I send parcels overseas for birthdays and Christmas and also send an email saying pop it on the side until the day.

Had to take my hanging baskets down as the wind is really blasting them around they propped in buckets on the bench now and seem much happier.

I had forgotten how surfina's are so bright in the garden but I am not going back to having pots with all the watering etc everything goes in the garden/raised beds unless I need to put something on the patio but that is getting less and less especially as my borders are now 6ft wide. Thinking of throwing some bi-annual seeds of wall flowers/foxgloves/forget-me-nots/sweet-rocket. on the council greenery by the house ready for next year. We are doing well out there now there are about 8 neighbours all involved either watering of donating plants/seeds etc and my neighbour Peggy running it all she is retired and lives in the town house so no real garden and this is outside her door so we are semi gorilla gardeners LOL
Have a good day all
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2