Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2022, 06:24 AM

Sunny Saturday Morning 11tth June 2022

Well it is at the moment but rain has been given. Hope you all are feeling ticktyboo this morning. Have a good one.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2022, 07:36 AM
Good morning Brenda and al who follow

Yep lovely here too although a few ominous clouds have appeared but disappeared as quickly. A day to myself today except for walking neighbour's dog this afternoon so a bit of gardening is planned.

Enjoy your break with the family Lynn

Hope everything is ok with you today Kelly.

Chris hope flat moving goes ahead and Gary settles in well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2022, 01:35 PM
Afternoon all
Rudely awoken by removal men next door...,..rude cow didn't say a word, 7.50 am she started shouting out the door at them, then I had my fireman come to do my fence and luckily her removal men weren't on the driveway, my lads parked up and were just finishing up when we heard crashing about... obviously couldn't get out of the gate properly but instead of asking for the van to be moved just proceeded to crash into my bin. Anyway, fence done he has done a great job, was only charging £60 but mum gave him £120.... There was a huge argument about him taking it lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2022, 04:36 PM
Oh Kelly don't you wish she'd move out next door because I am sure you couldn't get any worse neighbours.

Well I have had one eye cataract removed but it is still very sensitive to bright light and still feels very bruised. I really need my other eye to be done soon but not looking forward to it.

Steve has finally finished with Lisa having given her a few home truths but I expect he will succumb to her again if he is not careful although he has been in touch with two of his last long term girlfriends and made dates with them both on friendship terms. He said he will not waste time on thinking about Lisa and just enjoy his freedom again.

Lynn hope you enjoy your trip away, I hope you have a good time.
God bless everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2022, 04:43 PM
Awwww Moyra, my friend had her cataract done a few weeks back and she had to wear sunglasses for a few days but is doing great with it now.
Sorry to hear things didn't work out for Steve but everything happens for a reason ( well that's my thoughts) and I am sure the right person is out there.
Hmmm, well it means the owners will turn up now which is going to be interesting and we will have to try and explain again that there's no parking at the rear, I just hope she has done a runner lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2022, 09:39 PM
Evening all

Lovely day here if a tad breezy.

My back has eased a little thankfully so I think I'll be fighting fit tomorrow or the day after.

Another eye injection on Tuesday. Can't wait <sigh>

What was the cateract op itself like Moyra? I'm on the waiting list for mine doing so I'm intrigued

At least the nutty neighbours have fled Kelly. Hopefully, whoever rents it next will be a nice, quiet couple that are friendly. Now wouldn't that be good?

Nowt much happening here until we get to see the new flat next week and then it will depend on whether Gary likes and accepts it, or we wait until another comes up