View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 05:41 PM

snakes eating (WARNING - contains images of snake eating a mouse)

Just fed our snakes Flake (the white one) and Tango. They are both Cornsnakes, we thought you'd like to see their te-time manners.....

Skyespirit86
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Love snakeys!!

I have a corn snake myself, but she's currently brumating so it won't be til Feb that I get to feed her again.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Great pics hun, ohhhhhhhh I love snakes , XXDK
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 06:47 PM
I'L sort out my pictures of my 2 eating, hey maybe you could get azz for this to be a snake eating thread then peeps could come on and put pics of there snake feeding if you dont mind xx

Sorry didnt mean to hijack your thread.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
I'L sort out my pictures of my 2 eating, hey maybe you could get azz for this to be a snake eating thread then peeps could come on and put pics of there snake feeding if you dont mind xx

Sorry didnt mean to hijack your thread.
wot a great idea
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 07:13 PM
wow, great pics.Looks very awkward swallowing a mouse that size
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 08:02 PM

Kaa my ball python he's only 5 mths old, we've had him bout 6 weeks and was in real poor condition I only took him as i felt sorri for him, ive no expertise with pythons, he wouldnt eat by himself and was just bones, I thought that first week he'd die his skin was all dry and cracked and his wee eyes were sunk in, but he seemed to know we were helping him, so with louise13s help we fed him 3 wee pieces of chcken the first week, the for 3 times a week for 4 weeks I fed him fuzzies,then when he realised he could eat there's no stopping him now he struck for A mouse on christmas eve his first time on his own.

Here is pilchard 4 ft corn he's 2 year old and another rescue, he had no heat in a small container at 1 year old badly under wieght he's doing great now and has grown 2'5 ft in 1 year

dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 08:04 PM
There is my two fav snakeys ,I would swear Kaa has gotten bigger sis since i visited a few weeks ago , Pilchard is looking great xxdk
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Great pics everyone

I think snakes are amazing creatures although i couldnt touch one cause im petrified of them
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Oh! zoebeau1 they are gorgeous. We love ours Tango is 4ft 6 and flake4ft. They used to belong to my stepson, but he sold them to a friend, unfortunately the friend was all mouth and no do, and they were being kept in a small tank with no heating. We went round to the friends and I paid him to get them back, Tango wasn't too bad but poor Flake looked like she was on her way out, her body was dipped all the way down and she had stopped eating...like yours...we had to get her to eat....now you have to watch your fingers as her strike is menacing. I love them they really know us, Tango and I have a special relationship, as soon as she knows the scent she's on me. They are darlings, we've had them 12months now and they are now 3 years old both girls.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >