Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2020, 06:29 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 15 June, 2020

Good morning everyone, Have a good day and stay safe and well, you and your four legged friends.

Kelly, hope your Mum will be home soon. God bless all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2020, 06:55 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

So sorry to Rea dhow ill your mum is Kelly. You must support her aims even if you know she won't make the goal as quickly as she thinks. Hope your complaints reap some benefit for her.

Hope Dillon is still pain free Lynn.

Pleased the sorting out has gone well Chris and that everything is sorted by next week for Gary's move.

Overcast at the moment but very warm. Out shortly to the shops as Ben can get 50 percent off his shopping for today only so he needs to stock up on trainers and t-shirts.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2020, 06:55 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Kelly it is a disgrace so you must complain but try to remain calm when you do. Contact PALS again about it. Hope everyone is enjoying all that you do. Hope Dillon is better today and of course all paws.
Had two more viewings last week but no feed back just yet. Just hope I am out of here before Christmas. Have a good day all. I'm off to do more clearing out. Where does all this rubbish come from. bg!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2020, 07:21 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, brenda and all to follow.
Funny overcast morning but very muggy. Dillon still pain free today thank goodness and thank you all for thinking of us.

Griff sorry to hear mum is so unwell like the others have said support her goals even if you feel she cannot achieve them. It is possible she knows this herself but needs to push herself that's a sign I always think of wanting to get better.
Sue good luck with the shopping hope Ben gets all he needs.
brenda fingers crossed you get some feedback, maybe ring the agent and ask if they have any for you. They after all are working for you and should keep you updated and pushing the clients who are viewing for their feedback to pass on.
They will want their commission at the end of the day.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2020, 08:53 AM
Morning all

Been out with Gertie and first lot of bedding on the line, beautiful morning weather wise, Hope it holds.

Got the Docs later its my yearly health check and off to have bloods done by the nurse 11am.

To everyone whatever your wishes hopes I hope they are fulfilled and your worries reduce.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2020, 09:34 AM
Good luck Kazz.

Forgot to mention the parcels for delivery today to Michael and Maca for Charlie arrived this time after a slight adjustment on their address.
They have another delivery Thursday. Today they received pee pads, a poop bag dispenser with poop bags and 7 packets of peanut butter and banana cookies. Michael thinks he will eat them.
Thursday they will receive a bone that you can freeze for his teething and some vets kitchen little stars treats.
He is getting very bitey now they say. So the chill bone should help.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2020, 02:56 PM
Good afternoon

Pleased parcel arrived safely in Spain Lynn.

Good day for washing Kazz

Shopping went well. First port of call the shopping mall in Eastbourne town 4 people in front. Went to Sports Direct although queue no lag ver slow as store not ver big so moved on to the retail park at Sovereign Harbour. The queue not too bad when we arrived but at one time it was snaking nearly all the way round half the car park. It took 2 hours to get in as the shoe department was the bottle neck but once in all went smoothly. Ben got 2 pairs of trainers some t-shirts, jogging pants and a couple of fleece tops so he is very happy with his purchases and a lot of money saved. It was very nice standing in the sun and all very civilised
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2020, 03:06 PM
Glad it all went well Sue.
Not to bad when the weather is pleasant.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2020, 04:38 PM
It's possible with Charlie that it could the protein levels in food and treats is to high. Just a thought.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2020, 10:38 PM
Evening all, well, the occupational therapist came...looked at mums leg, was not happy and requested the Dr.. then actually went and made a complaint to their boss! Mum should have been offered the chance to come home with a care package...she was told it was to expensive. Can't imagine a car home is cheap?? The Dr never came, the care home manager registered her as a temp resident Saturday... apparently they haven't had the paperwork!! They are expecting the gp some time tomorrow....I am finding this whole situation very very frustrating. She sent me a photo of her leg, it's NO different to the day I called the ambulance.... that's a month ago!! She said she is tired and feels cold...not being funny but I had on a thin sleeveless dress, the curtains shut and the back doors open and I wasn't cold...it was 25 degrees! This is how she was before....she promised me she will push the buzzer if she doesn't feel right but tbh...I expect her to go into hospital tomorrow, she also sent a text to my dad saying she loves us both....she doesn't do stuff like that!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >