Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 07:50 PM

Our house guests

We are looking after the lovely Lola and Teddy for Steve78 whilst he gets himself sorted They had only been here 5 minutes before Ozzy was playing with them, he is my super star but as yet Ludi thinks they are far too scary

tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 07:52 PM
You little star, what a lovely thing to do. Looks like they're all getting along really well.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Like I said what a wonderful thing to do. Ludi will be fine with them in time, that I am sure of..I mean he had no problem pulling Fable and Mace about
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Well done ,,that is good news..
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Aww - thats great news

So Glad you could help - looks like the kids have claimed temporary ownership
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 08:00 PM
That is brilliant news!

Well done you.

rune
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Honestly I am just so proud of Ozzy and how easily he will accept other dogs into his house and how quick he is to make friends, he truly is a very special dog Ludi is eyeing them up from the safety of his crate

My 2 little ones haven't met them yet as they were both asleep when we broguht them home but I did have to keep telling them that we aren't keeping them
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 08:39 PM
You are absolutely wonderful for looking after Steve's dogs and I am so glad they seem to be settling in and hopefully Ludi will be fine with them. How long do you think you will have them? Are you ok with the food bill as I am quite willing to contribute if needs be.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
You are absolutely wonderful for looking after Steve's dogs and I am so glad they seem to be settling in and hopefully Ludi will be fine with them. How long do you think you will have them? Are you ok with the food bill as I am quite willing to contribute if needs be.
Oh bless you Sue, Steve has given me some money for food so we will be fine but what a wonderful gesture thank you Steve is hoping to be able to have them back on Tuesday, but they will stay here for as long as needs be.

Ozzy and Teddy have finally stopped playing and are now crashed out next to each other.

Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2011, 09:02 PM
I had just read Steves last post where he said his dogs would have to go and my heart sank
Then I read your reply and found your post about your house guests
You are a star and your Ozzy is too,to accept them into his home.The photos are gorgeous.
Wish you good luck,please keep us all updated ,as many of us,as you know ,have followed this story and wished for a happy ending,
love from Maureen
(hugs to Lola ,Teddy,Ozzy and Ludi too.)
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »