Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2006, 07:20 AM
Hi,

When my pup (8 weeks) came to live with me I checked with the breeder what she was feeding them etc, but she then told me that she didn't have a strict diet, generally some pedigree chum sachets is what she used though. I wasn't impressed as I'm not a big fan of PC. I have since put the pup on James Wellbeloved puppy, and she loves it. I've also put my ten year old dog on it too, and she loves it too. I was worried when I heard it was tested on animals but my friend had previously enquired about this and was told that it was just a taste test for different flavours so the product was perfectly safe and balanced when the animals tasted it.
AlbionLass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2006, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by bethheartchris
We feed Barney on Burns, His toilet is much improved and unkess he manages too get other food ie bins! he isnt smelly. Although we do give it to him soaked and not dry, and he is always wolfing it down and scavenges madly for other food, like a starving dog. Any one else have this prob? He is fine in his weight etc.
Beth x

Rosie has been on Burns since 8 weeks ( now 24 weeks) and is fit and lean but also acts like a starved dog, she virtually inhales her meals and will eat any disgusting thing she can find, especially cat poo!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by AlbionLass
Rosie has been on Burns since 8 weeks ( now 24 weeks) and is fit and lean but also acts like a starved dog, she virtually inhales her meals and will eat any disgusting thing she can find, especially cat poo!
I was beginning to wonder if it was just me! I actually emailed Burns about this the other day, and they said it might be that we had only just changed her over to Burns, and that she'd get used to it.

Then yesterday she found a cat poo, had a little nibble, and has had the trots this morning I quite like cats mostly, but not when they're cr***ing in my back garden
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3