View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2013, 07:20 AM
passed on it this year (wrong judge) takes a good judge for me to go to Crufts , i hate it there lol takes me a week to recover.
good luck to all of you who do go x
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Went again today. Saw one of the 2 seminars on Companion Dog Training. The woman delivering the seminar was more interested in boating about her own achievements which were on the screen behind her anyway! We were bored silly well before the end and felt that she had trouble filling the full hour with information. Maybe she should have prepared better.

I did get to see the Police display team tough so I am really pleased about that.

Additionally, I got to eat and drink for free too at "The Cube".

Plus, I only spent £36 in total. Could so easily have been a small fortune but as tempting as it was, I had to stop myself from spending too much.

I'm not going tomorrow so I won't get to see the seminars on aggression that I was interested in. But never mind. Everything will be on the website in PDF format in a week or so, so I'll have a look then.

Laura xx
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 07:39 PM
I went today and met Dawn ,(Borderdawn) I have to say Breeze, Livvy and Aarron are adorable , the pics dont do them justice, beautiful dogs , had a good day and got the things I needed from the shops, Tom has already sussed his new Nina Ottoson game at the medium level but he is having fun with it ! Will keep him busy when I am working from home So so busy on a Saturday though , will stick to Thursday if I go again
Kanie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Was due to go tomorrow, but feeling very ropey! If I do go, I am heading straight for the Staffies at Discover Dogs to get a big cuddle and then finding the nearest Greyhound Rescue stall, so I can keep over and snooze on a fleecy blanket with the experts
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
I went today and met Dawn ,(Borderdawn) I have to say Breeze, Livvy and Aarron are adorable , the pics dont do them justice, beautiful dogs , had a good day and got the things I needed from the shops, Tom has already sussed his new Nina Ottoson game at the medium level but he is having fun with it ! Will keep him busy when I am working from home So so busy on a Saturday though , will stick to Thursday if I go again
Really good to meet you. Good to know Bella is on the mend too.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Just in case anyone is interested - if you have a decent picture of your dogs on your phone you should go and check out the Drontal stand in Hall 1.

There is a mobile phone number that you can text your picture to. The staff on the stand will then produce for you a credit card sized plastic card with the picture on that you've chosen.

It takes about 2 mins if you want to wait or you could pick it up later. Having said that, when we got there this afternoon at about 4pm there had been people texting up to a dozen pictures each. So there was a half hour wait and we were too tired to hang around any longer. Today they put a maximum of 23 piccies each on it but I reckon if you're able to get there early enough, you may be able to do more.

It's completely free and a nice little souvenir of Crufts.
Clarey83
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-03-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm going with my mum tomorrow, as spectator. Looking forward to treating my Milo!! I'm sure my mums two furbabies will be spoilt too. Off to bed now, early start tomo....fortunately I live in Birmingham though! Have fun all!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3