Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 09:52 AM

Three Counties?

Does anyone know anything about the three counties show in June (15th I think) ?

Anyone from DW going?

Archie's dad will be there hopefully so if I can make it I will try to go... but I need some info on where it is etc. !!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by tuti
Does anyone know anything about the three counties show in June (15th I think) ?

Anyone from DW going?

Archie's dad will be there hopefully so if I can make it I will try to go... but I need some info on where it is etc. !!
Yes I live next door
but will be at work
lovely day out
If you are driving there I will give you directions, it is about a mile outside Malvern at the foot of the Malvern hills, the railway station is about a mile from the showground also

Annestaff
Supervisor

23-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Yes I live next door
Wish I'd have known that Mini I would have called in for a cuppa and a slice of home made cake, as I've been to that show a few times
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2005, 02:18 PM
wow looks lovely Mini

yes we will bre driving there (I hope so anyway, if my mum decides to come back from her travels)

Directions would be much appreciated Mini as I haven't got a clue where the showground is
Meg
Supervisor

24-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by annestaff
Wish I'd have known that Mini I would have called in for a cuppa and a slice of home made cake, as I've been to that show a few times
i'm glad you didn't Anne I would had to move house... and fast
Annestaff
Supervisor

24-05-2005, 02:54 PM
Mini ...................what are you implying?
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2005, 04:32 PM
We'll be going and it will be the puppies first ever champ show and I can’t wait. Im quite please about who is judging as well so it should be a good day. But remember to pack the sun cream in case cause when it’s sunny it glorious! (I know that cause I got sunburned the last time ) I am also please that as it is a champ show there are separate classes for dogs and bitches as at my last open show I had the two puppies in at the same time and my dad had to come in the ring and hold one of the dog while I show the other then we had to swap.

I like the three counties show ground as it in not too far from us and it in a nice area and right at the foot of the malvens. Very pretty

After the show we could all pop back to minis and she could tell us all about when she was a kennel maid while we all have a cuppa and a sarnie!

sarah xxxxx
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by Dollydaydream
After the show we could all pop back to minis and she could tell us all about when she was a kennel maid while we all have a cuppa and a sarnie!
Great idea! Imagine Mini's face if we all turned up on her doorstep Anne are you up for it?
Annestaff
Supervisor

26-05-2005, 01:40 PM
She wouldn't let me in tuti, since I mentioned it I hear she's installed extra security ...............she's afraid I'd bring the strange women with me!
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by annestaff
.she's afraid I'd bring the strange women with me!
Mini if we promise to keep Roxy away will you let us in for a cup of tea?