Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Navajo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Cant argue there, next to a Boxer puppy, the Vissi pup is just so

All the loose skin and soulful eyes ..I adore them... nothing like a litter of 9 vissi pups jumping all over you.

My friend breed ans shows, she has 8 9 at the moment, she has just taken a 12 mth old boy in (he is on his 4th home) he is not one of hers, just got wind of him needing a new home, as his next stop was going to be the dogs home... so she has taken on the job of finding him a good home, he is adorable, and settled in with her gang like a trooper.
Oh lord, I'll stick to one Viz pup rather than 9 Yes, the loose skin and soppy looking eyes

Aww bless him, poor dog They seem very friendly and she is just so sweet.
Navajo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Just a little over stretched, her front legs need to be a little more in unison..

Bt she is a lovely girl, so you are going to work her too..

Where did you get her from, (sorry just being nosey)

P.S , you will be smitten with the bred, and wonder why you did not take the plunge long ago, a fabulous alround breed.
Will pm you Jackbox.

I got her fairly locally, I don't know her lines, which is why I don't think we'll do all that well at the shows but it's a bit of fun for her. Well that's the plan, a friend of mine competes in field trials and he's going to help which is good as I know diddly squat about training a gundog - my experience extends to beating lol - we'll see!

I am so impressed already, she was kennelled and has been clean both nights, just had one accident yesterday on the carpet and she seems so lovely so far.

It's funny, I always wondered why people say that wolfdogs are for experienced dog people only but since having a Vizsla for all of two days I am beginning to understand. And of course my greyhounds are near as perfect if a little stubborn now and then

ETS: She also learnt her name and 'sit' within the first day and although she's mums doggy, she follows me around the yard with one of my greyhounds Terribly car sick though
roxi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-02-2010, 09:00 PM
We show just for fun too, we do ok take her along to a few.
x
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2010, 01:51 AM
Cant argue there, next to a Boxer puppy, the Vissi pup is just so

All the loose skin and soulful eyes ..I adore them... nothing like a litter of 9 vissi pups jumping all over you.

My friend breed ans shows, she has 8 9 at the moment, she has just taken a 12 mth old boy in (he is on his 4th home) he is not one of hers, just got wind of him needing a new home, as his next stop was going to be the dogs home... so she has taken on the job of finding him a good home, he is adorable, and settled in with her gang like a trooper.
I knew of a couple in our village, one is well past his sell by date bless him - the usual story of owners too terrified to let him go.

The other was a little sweety, but sadly died of a terminal brain disease. With you being into Vizslas have you any idea what it could've been JB?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2