Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
congradulations patch

That said I can think of no better person to take over than someone like you,
you have given me lots of great advice some on forum and some by pm about dogs in my club that I had been stumped with,
good on ya
OHHH hope it will not keep you toooooo busy and stop you from helping me how selfish am I eh
X shona X
Fank yew so much

And heck no it won`t keep me too busy, Doogiedog will find me delegating all sorts to her :smt077 :smt079 as well as to the other members cos at long last its everyones club now as far as I`m concerned
I`m all for the guys having the opportunity to use their flair, experience and willingness in different things for the benefit of us all, so while I might be at the head so to speak, there would be no club without the members :smt026
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Fank yew so much

And heck no it won`t keep me too busy, Doogiedog will find me delegating all sorts to her :smt077 :smt079 as well as to the other members cos at long last its everyones club now as far as I`m concerned
I`m all for the guys having the opportunity to use their flair, experience and willingness in different things for the benefit of us all, so while I might be at the head so to speak, there would be no club without the members :smt026
sounds great, I like peeps that attend my club to have some input into how things are done, it makes them feel appreciated and more often than not there input is very useful, pitty your so far away, I would love to do some with kaos, hopefuly we will be doing some in the spring,
doogiedogs pics are great
love watching mini agility too its fab

oh and as I show a friends Irish Wolfhound often read the write ups in the dog paper and I remember seeing a wolfy agility thing, it was i think for charity and most of the stuff had to be made stronger but I would have paid good money to see them, can you imagine,
anyone got photos of that?
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2006, 12:17 AM
I dont have any pics of that but there is always my resin tortoise

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=45159
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2006, 12:56 AM

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
PML Patch, that said its official your nuts!!!
If i do any agility in the future I hope he is in my class lol
gaz
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Hiya
I am starting clicker training this friday, but i would love to find some where local to me that do agility classes i live near Sandringham Norflok.
Can any one help
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by gaz View Post
Hiya
I am starting clicker training this friday, but i would love to find some where local to me that do agility classes i live near Sandringham Norflok.
Can any one help

I dont know the Sandringham area very well but you will hopefully recognise anywhere within reach from the A-Z on the main UK agility site

http://www.agilitynet.com/activepages/clubsv2_ed.asp

Not every club is listed on there of course so if you have no luck, do post again and I`ll ask on the agility forum for you :smt001
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Congratulations Patch.

I do agility with my youngest dally and hell is she good at it

The instructor of the class has terriers

I haven't got a pic yet but my friend is going with me on Sunday so will have some piccies next week
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2006, 06:27 PM

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

You're absolutely potty!
gaz
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-11-2006, 07:42 PM
I dont know the Sandringham area very well but you will hopefully recognise anywhere within reach from the A-Z on the main UK agility site

http://www.agilitynet.com/activepages/clubsv2_ed.asp

Not every club is listed on there of course so if you have no luck, do post again and I`ll ask on the agility forum for you :smt001
Thanks for the info, I have looked on there list and their doesn't seem to be any one advertised within 20 miles that do agility for beginners.
By the way I live in Kings Lynn.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by gaz View Post
Thanks for the info, I have looked on there list and their doesn't seem to be any one advertised within 20 miles that do agility for beginners.
By the way I live in Kings Lynn.
I`m sure I have heard of a club in or very near Kings Lynn but I can`t remember the name for the life of me
Give these a call though, as they might well know :

Paws Obedience Training and Behaviourists. - BIPDT - APDT - PAACT - Training for KC GCDS Awards and Pet Dog - Private tuition available classes in Kings Lynn, Rudham & Hunstanton ring 01328 838770

and I`ll ask on the agility forum for you straight away :smt001

Edited to add, just found this one :

St. Clements Dog Training,
Obedience, Agility for Fun, Ringcraft,
Tilney All Saints Village Hall,
Tilney All Saints near Kings Lynn.
Contact Tony 01945 463473
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »