View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2018, 01:42 PM
It is so lovely to know that you all understand. I did go for a walk, only trouble is my feet took me to the sweetie shop but I have worked that off by mowing the grass for the last time this year. Very warm here and they say lightning tomorrow. Typical as I am supposed to be going out with family to meet daughters new partner Wendy. Just hope that goes well. Have a good afternoon all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2018, 02:06 PM
We have all been through the heartache brenda that's why we understand how you are feeling.
No harm in some sweeties now and then.
Gorden and I have stopped for a while and are eating a bounty and a cup of coffee.
He has dismantled the spare bed and I am sorting the larder.
Fingers crossed the weather stays fine for you tomorrow.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2018, 02:38 PM
Good morning everyone

Brenda we have all been through it and it never gets any easier but at least on here everyone will understand if you feel to let yourself talk about it

Good luck with the packing Lynn

We didn’t go to the zoo in the end but to a “farm” where there were a variety of things to do. The two eldest went zip wiring and the youngest wanted a go too but in the end she was very frightened even doing the little one being held by her dad and the instructor. After that they spent about a hour playing in the river and digging holes inthe sand. All very tired when we got back but happy. This morning have watched the eldest rehearse for her Japanes play.

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2018, 02:49 PM
Sounds like your having a good time Sue.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2018, 03:24 PM
Sounds like a lovely way to spend the day Sue
Brenda as Lynn says.... each of us have been there
My mum just bought me the coat I wanted from Asda...not that I really need a new coat but it's nice to have a new coat for winter
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-10-2018, 06:36 PM
This morning it pelted rain here and looked as if it was set in for the day so, raincoats on and off we trotted for an hour or so. The rain held off until we got back home. Maybe I should have bought a lottery ticket...

Max has had a few health problems, mainly low calcium levels. Steroids, antibiotics, now anti inflammatory and calcichew tablets seem to have him back on track and back to his frisky old self.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2