Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2018, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 2nd October.

Good morning everyone, I trust that you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day all, take care, keep warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Morning Moyra, have you managed to sort your new mattress yet??
Dizzy my cement mixer goes back today....boo. They are supposed to collect in the afternoon, I have to meet Steve at 11 with his dinners, made spicy sausage casserole and a sausage stew as I didn't want to buy frozen meat...I had a trip to farm foods!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2018, 09:06 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all who follow.
Very blustery here and Autumnal. Back from a slow walk with Dillon still limping but wants to go for walks and came upstairs to bed last night very unusual.
I can't help thinking something underlying is going on. While he's happy wants a game or two and a walk and is eating we will take each day as it comes and fingers crossed my thoughts are wrong.

Oh yes Moyra as griff says have you managed to sort a mattress ?
brenda hope Tyto is doing ok.
griff don't miss the cement mixer to much. Casseroles sound yummy.
Kazz hope mum is on the mend.
Sue bet your counting the days down now to see your son and grandchildren.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2018, 10:10 AM
Lynn, if you are worried, just ask the vet to run a blood test, it could be the fact that his legs sore and his tummy too,I always feel rotten for a few days after an upset tummy
Steve's dinner has been delivered,he has been awake since 2.45, he didn't need to be up until 4.30
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2018, 10:28 AM
Morning peeps. Griff you didn't use the cement mixer to mix the casseroles did you. bg!! Now then how many of you find vacuum cleaners a trial to take apart? Mine is, as you all know, a new one because the other one blew up. I have managed to take the filter off and clean it but there is still hair from Tyto right up inside it. Got most of it out by letting the little trap door thing come undone but the rest is still stuck up underneath. Ah well maybe Sara the oracle can look at it tomorrow for me. Hope Dillon improves Lynn and thanks for asking after Tyto. He is now on day 5 of the herbal mix and seems to be getting along better. So fingers crossed. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2018, 11:00 AM
Lol... Brenda, why didn't I think of that!!! I cheated and used frozen vegetables, 1kg for £1 and I don't need to chop anything
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2018, 11:03 AM
Good afternoon everyone

Sorry Dillon is still feeling a bit under the weather they are such a worry.

Hope Steve enjoys his meals.

Good the Tyto is doing well on his new supplements. Bet your looking forward to your holiday too.

Yes counting the days now till I go. Suitcase already packed just a few bits to put in last minute. Barry's and Teazle's meals packed and in the freezer. Now just got to get an email to son to find out which phone number I should ring once there.

Lovely morning here now after a little drizzle first thing. Been and picked up Barry's camera lens that has been repaired and a quick trip round Sovereign Harbour to try it out - all seems to be working fine.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2018, 11:17 AM
Sue, you sound like my mum, I think she forgets that I can be an adult sometimes...she always gets me food and makes me meals before she goes. Same thing for my dad, mind if he had to actually survive on his own, he would be in the pub eating and living on takeaways!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2018, 11:59 AM
Hahaha, Steve just rung, he said what's with the size of the carrots...he doesn't do carrots, you have to hide them by chopping them small, I used frozen vegetables so nothing to do with me, fair play to him, he tried a big bit of carrot....I may have been in hysterics, all was soon forgiven as it tasted of stew and not carrot!
Harvey, my mates fella converts vans into campers, got himself quite a lucrative business, does the work here and takes them down to Cornwall to sell to the surfers...at some point, the car will be sold but I don't want her to go... just yet
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2018, 12:44 PM
My stone circle and patio ... well one bit of patio is nearly complete, my dad has worked so hard on it bless him
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >