Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2018, 07:36 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 29th September

Good morning everyone. I trust that you and your four legged friends are all well and in fine fettle. Hope Dillon is much better this morning.

Nice and bright this morning but very cold. Have a good day, keep wrapped up warm and stay dry and safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Lovely and bright and warming up after a cold start.

Dillon not so restless last night and a nasty wee but poops gradually getting back to normal and his wee's on his walk a lot lot better so the ab's have kicked in quick.
Still a bit off his food although will eat treats readily enough.
Had to con him with the pro-kalin this morning to get it down him and not keen on the ab's but will eat them if cajoled.

Chris good point he does have a bowl from Brandon and you rinse it and fill it up from a tap but as you say no knowing what germs might be hanging around.
We do take his own water to so in future we won't be using those bowls either.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2018, 09:31 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope Dillon is a little better this morning Lynn

Bright and sunny here but quite cold. Picked a lot of grapes and as Barry doesn't eat them will pass some on to our neighbours.

Hope all tow and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2018, 10:11 AM
Morning all
Pleased to hear Dillon seems to be improving
Ooooo, you grow lots of different things sue
Morning Moyra, hope you are o.k
I think we're doing the joints on the patio today...my cement mixer is going Tuesday so get a little more of my garden back!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Morning all. Is that roast joints griff? Tyto is now on a herbal supplement for his joints and arthritis. Seems to be ok so far tummy wise. Hope Dillon keeps improving Lynn. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2018, 11:11 AM
Lol....if it meant roasties and yorkies... would be lovely. Not doing them today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2018, 03:18 PM
Just dyeing my hair again... trying medium ash blonde...I have no clue what I will look like lol...as long as my hair doesn't fall out, all will be good
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-09-2018, 07:19 PM
A wee tail from today.

We were coming home from a stroll. We have to cross one road and I have got Max to learn and obey the "wait" and "cross" commands. Which he did. Despite several distractions. A cat ran down the alley, a yelping dog in a nearby garden. And Bridget. She is the lady who accompanies elderly Sue who is wheelchair bound and has a little Yorkie.

Max knows them all and is very good with them. I thought he might bound over to Bridget. whom he loves. But he put up with the distractions until told he could go.

We also met Ray of Hope with his brother. We chatted for a while Max laid down and kept his eyes fixed on me. Ray commented to his brother just how loyal Max was.

Just Max being Max, I guess. But things like this give me a warm feeling makes me appreciate what we have in that big gentle fellow.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2018, 08:17 PM
It's always heartwarming when our dogs get compliments (even more than when we get them ourselves ). Rosie must get a dozen cuddles a day while we are out and she has far more friends than I have.

How did the hair turn out, Griff? Hope it's all intact and looking good
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Lol... well I am not bald!!! It's a slightly lighter shade of brown... deffo not ash blonde!! I had been using a toner from superdrug as it's cruelty free, and made my hair a lovely colour...they discontinued it! I think I will wait a few weeks and go for an even lighter shade, my cousin is a hairdresser and she was explaining what to do but it was a faff and expensive so I didn't bother lol.... I will get there in the end