View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Good afternoon all and what a beautiful afternoon it is.

Gary had the dentist today, but just a check up and dentist was please with him. He had a fit yesterday at McD's. We'd gone after his flu jab so don't know it that brought it on, but I doubt it. Tomorrow we have neurologist (it was postponed last time for some reason) and I have a string of questions that I will demand answers to. One being why he is worse on medication than without. It's not the fits that are worse or the amount of them, but the post fit period which is getting more and more dangerous.

If Gary is ok after the hospital, we are going for fish and chips. A rare treat for us
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Hi Kazz, sorry to hear your mum is no better and poor Gert getting stung. I am not doing to badly apart from the rheumatism and osteoarthritis which is troubling me most days but I manage to get Amber out for her walks and it keeps me moving. Steve is going fishing tomorrow so that will give me some time for myself to do some housework.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-09-2018, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I am not doing to badly apart from the rheumatism and osteoarthritis which is troubling me most days

Hi Moyra, sorry to read that, I think I know what you have to put up with since Mrs. Losos suffers from the same.

I don't look in the local rag for rented properties now since I 'sort of' recall you saying you were staying put. Sorry if I got that wrong (My memory is not as good as it once was ) Let me know if I should be looking.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-09-2018, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We have been up between us most of the night letting Dillon in and out who seems to have an upset tummy.
Not eaten breakfast and only wanted a short walk this morning.
Been to the tip again, had a breakfast out and picked up some shopping.

Oh poor old Dillon, it's so hard when they can't say exactly what's wrong. With tummy upsets it often gets better if they just rest and sleep and don't get excited. Do please let us know how he is next time you come onhere.

Regarding your local tip. Have they started charging for bags of rubble and old bricks I was staggered recently when I went with two small bags of broken paving stones and bricks and some soil removed from where Mrs. Losos plantred something. £10 they wanted and it used to be free if you were not a business.

Total madness, our neighbours daughter needed to get rid of some old fence panels, all wood, they wanted £20 I said I'll take them if they can get them to me (My old banger is too small to take them)
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Chris, So sorry Gary has had another bad turn. Lets hope you can get his medication sorted out.

Harvey, No you are right about looking out for rentals for me. I cannot get Steve interested although I am still receiving notifications of places in the Suffolk area and also more local to us. But the way he is at the moment I may consider accommodation just for myself. He is definitely driving me mad.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2018, 05:56 PM
Hope mum feels better soon Kazz.
Also yourself to Moyra.
No Harvey not been charged for anything yet. It has been garden rubbish small bits of wood and plastic buckets.
My brother was telling me this the other day. People will fly tip then it costs the councils more. No sense have they ?
They do not take wheels of cars though so we have to find a breaker or tyre place to dispose of it.

Dillon still quiet and straining most of the day and not pooping much out at all.
Mind you he hasn't eaten anything exept for a few charcoal biscuits. I have cooked him some chicken up and rice and mash.
Earlier he had a sprat and some chicken and rice and seems a little more settled.
He is also drinking well.
I am seeing my friend tomorrow over in Essex but Gorden is home so if he felt he took a turn for the wore he would take him to the vet and I would return asap.
I am sure he will be ok though picked up a bug I think ?
I do worry more now though due to the fact he is nearly 7 and almost a veteran for his breed and although we hope we have him for a good many years yet we are all to aware he is reaching the worrying age.
I am also worrying if he strains to much he will get a prolapse of his anus.
Hopefully the chicken and rice/mash will firm him up.
He is getting lots of cuddles and spoiling more than usual.

How is Casey Harvey ?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hi Kazz, sorry to hear your mum is no better and poor Gert getting stung. I am not doing to badly apart from the rheumatism and osteoarthritis which is troubling me most days but I manage to get Amber out for her walks and it keeps me moving. Steve is going fishing tomorrow so that will give me some time for myself to do some housework.
Hiya Moyra and leased you are ot doing to badly. I cannot see you moving without Steve its not in you to leave him and he knows which side his bread is buttered so to speak.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Awwwww thanks Kazz,my dad asked today if we were an item & I said no as in my eyes we aren't..I look out for him & he tolerates me😂
I am so sorry your mum isn't so great..if ever I can be of help, give me a shout...you can't be to far from me. Awwwww poor gert, dies my staff had that anaphylaxis thing ...I was told, keep piriton on me at all times
Moyra, you are in your twilight years, you deserve to be happy and comfortable...think of your needs, Steve is a big boy ( I know that's rich coming from me!)
Been to Steve's, grabbed a takeaway and had a nice night..then went out with my dad, had more beer , then more beer bought for me!!! I got home o.k
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2