Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 07:07 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday 26th September.

Good morning one and all. I trust both you and your lovely four legged friends are fit and well.

Have a good day everyone, should be a nice one, keep warm, dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 07:56 AM
Good morning Moyra
Today I shall be painting trellis...oh the joy lol
Steve is at work, learning a new route and then some training, we should find out his shifts today for his phased return...I am betting they will give him rubbish hours
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-09-2018, 09:20 AM
good morning all

Jjust taken 26/9/18 this morning. Your would think it was summer time

Nikon 810 and Nikon 70-200 mm lens (hand held)
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 09:23 AM
What a beautiful photo
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2018, 11:25 AM
Afternoon, Morya, Barry, griff and all who follow.

Lovely photo Barry.

We have been up between us most of the night letting Dillon in and out who seems to have an upset tummy.
Not eaten breakfast and only wanted a short walk this morning.
Been to the tip again, had a breakfast out and picked up some shopping.

Will be keeping an eye on Dillon he seems ok but a little slower than usual and definitely not 100%.
Mind you if he feels anything like us he is probably cream crackered.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Lynn, Sorry that Dillon has an upset tummy, poor lad.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 12:03 PM
Awwwww no, poor Dillon...and you, hope his tummy settles
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2018, 12:11 PM
Thank you Moyra and griff he is perkier and had a brush through and managed to eat charcoal biscuits.

How did Steve's training route go griff ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 12:21 PM
He drove it once in the company car...went back, did 10mins on the ticket machine...then went home. They have given him shifts up until Sunday....no driver has a shift from Sunday onwards... it's all gone wrong lol. So he goes in tomorrow 2-7.30 then Friday the same I think and Saturday 10-2 something...he is ok with Saturday as it means he doesn't need to miss strictly lol. Ian going up for dinner tonight as neither of us know when we will get chance to meet up again. He's been good today though and rung me twice already lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Afternoon all

Mom still in bed just tired not sure if it is the dementia progressed or if it is due to "delusion" (called by water sinfection the Doctor said) knows all of us just lost on days time and no interest at all in coming downstairs or going anywhere but bed (pref the bed) little bedroom or bathroom.

Have had my hair cut today picked up my new glases tried varifocals and early A broke my neck B got massive headache so went back and two seperate pairs. Much better as a none glasses wearer thought I would be good with varifocals but seems not. The Opticians were great. Also ordered a new bed for myself being delivered next Thursday.

Gert ran through or into some stinging nettles and a few raised red bumps on her chest (being white you can see anything on her) given her a piriton gone right down now.

Had the tax refund for the old Panda Percy really quick I think only traded him last Wednesday. Percival the new Panda; is cracking.

Barry that is a smashing photograph and the castle you visited yesterday my niece and her fiance have visited said it was very enjoyable. Thought the photo you posted looked familiar Kate took something similar.

Lynn Hope the old chap feels a bit better as the day progresses. I hope there is "tip" near your new bunglaow your trips out are almost as frequent as I take to my local tip....LOL

Griff Your "none" relationship with Steve sounds like it is on the right track.................and going well. Hope you have a nice evening.

Moyra How are you these days?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >