View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2005, 12:01 AM
Ls do tell what it means I love crude words in other languages. When I was 12 in france I asked a man in french if he wanted sex thanks too my brother teaching me the wrong sentence accidentally on purpose
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2005, 07:48 AM
Mid, North and West Wales welsh is more commonly spoken. I read the kids bedtime stories in Welsh and they love it. I really don't want to lose my Welsh Valley's accent so read as often as I can in Welsh. It's not unkown for me to hold a conversation with myself in Welsh either lol

A lovely place for sale just as you come off Llangynader Moors Azz. Belongs to Jean Taylor, Taylor Garages. Only up for half a million lol Fantastic views down off the moors and into the village of Llangynader. If I had half a million I'd buy it

I'll see if I can find a link to it
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-07-2005, 12:31 PM
lol@jake you allways get one who lowers the tone

Lucky Star do tell us what Pog Mo Thoîn means

Do you get welsh/English dictionaries then? I'd better start swottig. We could allways come and move next to you eraze and ruin your wonderful peace and tranquility (screaming baby humongous dog we'd be the nightmares from hell ) as you use English down your end
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

26-07-2005, 12:53 PM
lol LS please do tell!

Jake - what was that sentence again?

Nae - yes please post pics, sounds really nice!

Dibley - lol you'd be more than welcome here, the people here are very friendly I'm sure Rocky would love a dog as a neighbour!

Re the welsh thing tho, I've only ever come acorss two people who spoke it in the 25 odd years I've lived in wales!! One was a welsh-speaking teacher in school and one was up North Wales where we happened to get lost (a good few years ago) we asked them directions in English but they decided to answer us in Welsh! Hmmmmm ever since I have been put of North Wales as I've heard many people say similar! (sorry Jackie!!)
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Dibley: you can talk! Your the only peson I can think of who has a dirtier mind than I

originally posted by eraze:Jake - what was that sentence again?
Aimeriez-vous le sexe ? use it wisely!
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2005, 01:37 PM
well eraze the only people i,ve ever heard speak welsh here are my kids as they learn it in school
and to be honest i think it is good they learn it as we live here and it is what they speak
i love listening to the kids reading welsh stories even if i can,t understand them
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Pog Mo Thoîn
Means

Kiss my a**

It's the only bit of gaelic I know, disgraceful for a girl who was born in Ireland.

I've found it in other languages too.

Spanish: Bese mi asno
French: Embrassez mon âne
German: Küssen Sie meinen Esel
Italian: Baci il mio asino
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2005, 01:51 PM
found this house that may accept pets

550.00pcm

Tegfryn, 9 Penrho Estate, Mostyn, CH8 9QS

Unfurnished/No Benefits/ Pets and Smokers on Application - A Three Bedroomed Detached Bungalow Comprising Entrance Hallway, Living Room with Open Fireplace, Kitchen with Cooker, Fridge/Freezer and Plumbing for Washing Machine. Dining Room/Bedroom 3, Two Further Double Bedrooms, Bathroom. Garage, Gardens, Parking. Oil Central Heating, Double Glazing.

3 Bedrooms, BUNGALOW

also this one

£500.00pcm

2 Leete Mews, Cadole

Unfurnished/ Pets On Application/No Smokers/No Benefits - A Two Double Bedroomed Mid Mews Property comprising Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Fitted Kitchen with Appliances. Bathroom with Shower over Bath. Electric Storage Heating, Double Glazing, Parking.

2 Bedrooms, MT HOUSE
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2005, 01:55 PM
this is a good estate agents too

www.stamfordestates.co.uk
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2005, 09:32 PM
WOW stunning house i think i may move in! When i find the money lol!

But hey somerset is beautiful and boring! LOL come and keep me company!
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >