Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 04:26 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
They learn to ignore it, providing neither of you are going to start swinging from the light or jumping off wardrobes Then I could see it being a problem

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt042 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Thats one thing I will never have to worry about! I would rather have my dogs sleep with me any day and they do then my ex husband
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 04:36 AM
I don't have a partner so I don't have to worry
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 06:58 AM
I would like to thank everyone for such a hilarious thread. I have such images going round my head.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 07:06 AM
Talked about this thread with OH last night, he said when we had the 3 dogs, and they sat there at the end of the bed, staring at us, heads moving from side to side, he quite expected them to hold up score cards afterwards, giving him points out of 10!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 07:46 AM
china is fine now...she used to stay on the bed and grunt when she got moved, but now we have trained her to sleep on the floor she just ignores us!!!

In other parts of the house she will just wander off to bed...

However when we first got her she thought daddy was hurting mummy, and right at the most "enjoyable" time she jumped off the sofa and came over and started licking my face....kinda spoilt the mood!!!

Alex
xx
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Not sure

My dogs are only 8 years old !
Originally Posted by Amie View Post
Mine just get off the Bed as they know its not going to be for long Hope hubby don't read this
This thread is sooooo funny.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

16-05-2007, 10:11 AM
I am still laughing - great responses
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-05-2007, 10:41 AM
When we had the other two BC's one the oldest wouldn't let my dad even get on the bed! he used to snarl and growl at him, so there would be no chance with him there.

Blackie is very protective as well, once I was feeling a bit poorly and was sitting on the settee, my carer came in - she's only 21 came and sat beside me, Blackie suddenly jumps up and flings himself between her and me! and looking at her as though to say 'KEEP OFF. he's mine' so I dread to think if I were in a relationship.

Ian
mj
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2007, 11:16 AM
OMG onlly just found this thread, havent laughed so much for ages you lot are crazy... max sleeps in the kitchen and open plan living is not good for the old sex life with a 6 month puppy and two kids can't bear to think...
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 12:02 PM
In one post I have learnt so much about you all

A few years ago I was working with a behaviourist and one of his clients had the problem that their dog wouldn't let them do anything in the bedroom It would manage to get in the bedroom and drag at the duvet growling, and then jump on them both until one got up It had resulted in months of no goings on in the bedroom.
Don't know how they eventually sorted it but it conjured up some visions
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >