View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2004, 08:40 PM
I'll probably do it with Tamino when he's older just for fun. I actually considered going into it with Penny, but she's 7 now and her hips aren't really good enough for it. Though she could probably do it anyway without any trouble as long as I go slowly, but I am very paranoid about my animals, so I probably won't do it.

But Penny and I might just be doing a little bit of skijoring this winter, with Tamino and Lucy giving moral support off leash. She knows the basic commands, I don't know how to ski though. But that's only a small problem.
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2004, 11:56 PM
That's amazing a dog so small can pull so much weight! You have super dogs Dave It's great to see you posting again!
pineridgeapbt
Dogsey Junior

18-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Here's one for you. This is quite a dog. He has great temperament and is just one of the family. He doesn't pull...........yet. LOL This is Buddha.

Here's another of Choo Choo looking at videos of his past performances to learn how he can improve. LOL

This is Choo Choo after his drivers test, which he passed. LOL Amazing dog. LOL

This is Minnie. She is a pit bull also, even with the bat ears. She's a little one. Only half again as big as Skittles.

Minnie just likes to hang around with us.

This is Aimee. She's a little camera shy. I have to sneak up on her to get a picture.

Actually, she's not really camera shy. And loves to pose.

This is Hershey in front of Choo Choo. They now have pups.

The last one for now. This is Tarzana. She's been working out lately.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2004, 07:16 AM
Great pictures of some excellent dogs there. The APBT is my all time favourite breed along with Irish Staffords however due to some silly laws we cant have them in this country and have to admire them from afar. I particularly like Aimee (and the little one....she is soooooo tiny when you see the person standing next to her) but they are all fab (patterdale too lol).

Laura
pineridgeapbt
Dogsey Junior

18-06-2004, 12:23 PM
Thanks Laura. Are the pictures of Choo Choo and Tarzana showing. They did when I preveiwed the post, but I don't see them now. Just red x's.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

18-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Great pix Dave.. I cant see all of them?
post the URLs for the ones not showing here and I'll edit your post for ya.

I've sorted it.. I kno why it wasn't working cos you were using the 'img src' tag, but this forum uses the [code]

[img] IMAGE URL [/img]
[/code]
tags!

I can go and have a proper look at the pix now..
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2004, 12:35 PM
I can see them all at least I think this is everything: first large red dog, next two chocolate and white dog, next two dog with bat ears, next two red nose aimee, next one chocolate/white and red nose dog on red sofa and last an AMAZING looking red nosed dog. No boxes with crosses for me, have been able to see them since the first time I looked here. How is the dog in the last pic bred? The one that you said had been working out - she looks amazing, beautiful eyes.

Laura
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

18-06-2004, 12:38 PM
They are all great! I've always had a soft spot for CHoo Choo tho! and Tarzana looks really cool too Wonder how the pups are coming along?
Do you feed them a special diet Dave? How many workouts do they have a week?

Hey Laura, don't forget to tell Sarah that her faveourite breed also has been posted here - how is she? havent seen her for ages!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Hi Azz

Hows things? Sarah is currently sunning herslf in Magaluf lucky sod lol (it would have to be effing raining here as well ). She is back tomorrow so no doubt will be on catching up, although I think her fav breed is probably now the AB since she has decided that is what she will go for next year!

Cheers
Laura
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

18-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Hi Laura
I totally forgot she was on Hols! duh! Yeah she loves the ABs and I cant wait for her to get one! But i kno (and no doubt u do!!) she goes on and on and on about APBTs! if they weren't banned here she'd get one 2moro!

Bout time [i]you[/img] got another dog isn't it?!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >