Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

23-06-2008, 12:15 PM

More Than renewal

Just got my renewal in from More Than for the boys and I am pleased to say it has only gone up by about £1.75 a month for each of them,.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 03:27 PM
wow thats really good! im due my renewal from them in a few months, i hope its just as good.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

23-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
wow thats really good! im due my renewal from them in a few months, i hope its just as good.
Fingers toes and all crossed for you Tori do let us know.
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2008, 06:39 PM
have you heard of quidco? I signed up for an account and by going through their site to More Than, I rewarded £20 on each of my three's policies. I also use them when I buy from play etc. as they give a small % back, So far I have been credited £86 to my pay pal account
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

23-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by gracelund View Post
have you heard of quidco? I signed up for an account and by going through their site to More Than, I rewarded £20 on each of my three's policies. I also use them when I buy from play etc. as they give a small % back, So far I have been credited £86 to my pay pal account

No I have not heard of them but thanks for mentioning them I will googlethem and have a look.
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2008, 07:05 PM
I keep thinking of posting a link, but I'm not sure if it would be classed as spam, loads of merchants are attached to it, the first £5 you earn goes to quidco to cover costs and then anything after that is yours to keep, another site I use a lot is hot uk deals,
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by gracelund View Post
I keep thinking of posting a link, but I'm not sure if it would be classed as spam, loads of merchants are attached to it, the first £5 you earn goes to quidco to cover costs and then anything after that is yours to keep, another site I use a lot is hot uk deals,
I am a great fan of Hot UK Deals - but they make me spend too much money !!
I have just started using Quidco - had a couple of things tracked but not sure what will happen next - I would have bought the stuff anyway so I will just go with the flow and see if I get anything back.
Quite a lot of insurance companies have offers on there I see.
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-06-2008, 10:04 PM
I started using hot deals around the January sale, spent way to much money, Have you attached your paypal account to quidco and set up how often you want to be paid, I've set mine for £25 cos I'd rather lump sums than dribs and drabs, haven't worked out how to transfer my payment from paypal to me yet though
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Ooh that's pretty good.

Mine will be due shortly, so will be interesting to see how much it changes by.