View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Now I know who Ivan is, he looks great, has a lovely face. And it is good toread that he and Chance are getting on so well
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 11:04 PM
Thanks Everyone Ivan started a bit of training today. He didnt really know what the word no meant, or at least didnt respect it. So we have been enforcing that. Also he is pretty bull headed about going where he wants when he wants and darting out doors and things. We have started making him wait and hes catching on pretty quick. Also he wore a head halter today when we were out as he doesnt have very good leash manners. The last thing we did some of today was his sitting, which he doesnt know how to do at all. Basically we are starting slow with some basics and not really expecting him to do it all perfect but getting him into the swing of things. He is very smart and is catching on quick.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Just catching up on all things I've been missing. I'm so glad Ivan has a happy ending and has found a forever home with you. Hopefully it works out well. Lovely pictures of him and chance together. He is gorgeous. Love the name too
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 09:52 PM
congratulations hun on a new addition.xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 09:58 PM
So pleased you have him, he is a gorgeous boy and sure he and Chance will be best buddies Well done!! Sending your boys (((BIG HUGS))) from my two softies
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Thanks
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3