Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tracey381
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
we got within feet of it but couldn't find it, we were circling and ended up being directed in via Tracey's mobile, so know what you mean
sack the direction man thats what i say

or was that us
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2008, 12:18 PM
I can't wait, just hope the bloody whether gets a wiggle on and pics up in time.
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Hi sue, we may come along for the novelty classes. What time would you say we should come for the novelty ones, i was wandering about 12 noon??? would be great to meet with you at last .
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-04-2008, 12:45 PM
really looking forward to this one,think its going to be packed judging buy the response weve had.
anyone intrested in catalan sheepdogs,theres only seventy in the country and a good proportion of them will be there.
sue ignor tawneywolfs comments about her two,there not norty at all,there both little darlings lol.
rose if you get there for twelve you,ll be in plenty of time for the novilty classes.
o and kate its ok lol ive ordered plenty of sunshine for the weekend.
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Have a great time
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Looking forward to it. Will be a great weekend
kachinas
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-04-2008, 02:18 PM
he he he Sutty, they are the Nortiest Girlies in the Whole Wide World Having said that they were remarkably well behaved at the last Event we attended and played for hours with all the other dogs, Cariad even brought the cutest NI puppy in to see me at some daft hour in the morning
MissE there are loads of Novelty Classes as well
OOH!! That is sooo untrue!!!!!
they are the goody golden girls!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Not being as RICH as Sutty , and being unable to afford a SatNav, I printed off the directions from the AA site or RAC site or something similar, so we ended up on the right road, just hunting frantically for the right gate!!! Ended up with Kachinas on the phone trying to direct us as well Tracey your directions were excellent, but didn't have your mobile, so had to get in touch with my friend Jackie ( who DID have it) who then text it over - what a day , it took us longer to find you once we were there than it did to drive there I think!!! Still it was worth it and had a great weekend. Throughout it all my son Leon (who had drawn the short straw and was driving me) remained remarkably calm - unlike his Mum
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Not being as RICH as Sutty , and being unable to afford a SatNav, I printed off the directions from the AA site or RAC site or something similar, so we ended up on the right road, just hunting frantically for the right gate!!! Ended up with Kachinas on the phone trying to direct us as well Tracey your directions were excellent, but didn't have your mobile, so had to get in touch with my friend Jackie ( who DID have it) who then text it over - what a day , it took us longer to find you once we were there than it did to drive there I think!!! Still it was worth it and had a great weekend. Throughout it all my son Leon (who had drawn the short straw and was driving me) remained remarkably calm - unlike his Mum

Lol, rich, I wish, a freind has kindly lent me his sat nav and I am hoping that my 18 year old nissan micra will get me over there, with a bit of help from the ferry of course. As long as i get there, i dont care if the car doesnt make it back. Rose, it will be great to finally meet you
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by juliekelham View Post
really looking forward to this one,think its going to be packed judging buy the response weve had.
anyone intrested in catalan sheepdogs,theres only seventy in the country and a good proportion of them will be there.
sue ignor tawneywolfs comments about her two,there not norty at all,there both little darlings lol.
rose if you get there for twelve you,ll be in plenty of time for the novilty classes.
o and kate its ok lol ive ordered plenty of sunshine for the weekend.
Good Stuff!
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »