Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Where did you find that out Becky? I'm very surprised by that.
Here's a link to the website and it shows all the stages in rehoming a dog:
http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming/adopt_a_dog/
I'll have to give my Dog's Trust a ring to see if they've changed it there. They came out to check our home and were here for a good hour.
A poodle rescue I'm involved with rang the Dogs Trust with regards to a poodle they had as they had a suitable owner and said that whilst they were waiting on someone who was deciding whether to have the dog could they homecheck her and they said they don't do it any more!
This is within the last week.
Becky
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by melzy View Post
Where was the show
It was the Kilmaurs Companion Dog Show at Kilmarnock. I posted details of our day on the 2008 Brags thread!

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=77650
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Got a borderpoo and a pugeagle booked in at our training course, aparently they are very proud of their dogs "pedigrees"!!!!! Hehehehe.

If they ask me about it I may have to tell them how silly it is to pay soooo much for a mongrel when you can get them so much cheaper (and help a dog) from a rescue centre!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Oh, just remembered that when I was looking through a newspaper one day last week, I came across some Z List celeb with a "Maltipoo". How ridiculous. It actually just looked like a really long haired Poodle that it was in desperate need of a damn good haircut! Either that or it had got in to a fight with a pair of scissors. Either way it looked weird.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5