Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
booksy
New Member!
Male 

24-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
We've got a dry one we sprinkle on the carpet when we hoover that is pet friendly called Carpet Fresh. We get it from Morrisons and it's really good.
Just to let you know that this product IS NOT dog friendly. It misleadingly says for pet lovers in big letters on the front, but then warns "Do Not Use When Pets Are in The Room"
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Thankfully no carpets downstairs here; stone tiles and laminate and lino

Some idiot put cream carpet in upstairs and up the stairs so I have covered as much as I can with lino pieces

Would never have carpets anywhere by choice. Even without the dogs and cats etc
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by booksy View Post
Just to let you know that this product IS NOT dog friendly. It misleadingly says for pet lovers in big letters on the front, but then warns "Do Not Use When Pets Are in The Room"
If it is a spray that will mean as it says; as with fly sprays. Safe after a while.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Hi Just an update since the thread has reappeared. We took the carpet up in the end and put down cushioned lino.

Unfortunately , Loki's claws have damaged the lino and the little pricks attract the dirt. And I went for a mainly white colour - not a good choice with two kids and a dog. We are now planning on getting it up and putting down tiles.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3