Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 07:48 PM

Working from home?

Just wondered if anyone here can help me at all? I have really bad anxiety and depression, and have come to the conclusion after months of struggling and desperately trying to get work and help myself with my problems, I probably will never be happy as long as I have to go out to work. I am desperately seeking a job that I can do from home... does anyone have any suggestions?

xx
SarahJ
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Its not a major job as such but for a while i used to go around charity shops, i used to do it anyway for suits for dog shows i couldnt afford to splash out on a new suit that was going to be covered in slobber and hair

And i used to pick up alot of next clothes and other high street/designer brands that i used to put on ebay i didnt do it alot but i would think there was a decent little hobby income to be made, i always made more than i paid..

Plus it gives you such a boost buying and selling...
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 08:44 PM
that's a thought! I never know quite what to do with Ebay - I have a few bits to sell of my own at the moment... certainly something I'll look at doing.

Any other thoughts people? Would really be interested in *proper* work from home. Someone mentioned Avon/virgin vie consultant on another forum... but I just don't want to get into that sort of thing... It's never seemed quite right to me...

xx