Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 08:42 AM

Morning Morning...

Morning everyone. Dry an overcast out there this morning but windy. Looks like the beach will be out of the question again today. Have got some shopping to get and Tesco's is delivering to the door this afternoon. Nothing special plannedfor today. Have a good Sunday everyone whatever you're doing.

Here are today's wise words...

Don't get your knickers in a knot. Nothing is solved and it just makes you walk funny. ~Kathryn Carpenter
bessey112
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2007, 08:54 AM
Morning
Well its awful here...the rain hasnt stopped & is real heavy & its very windy
The dogs literally run out to the garden & then straight back in...who said rotties were brave
Luckily we dont have anything planned as hubby is on emergency standby for work so today will be spent chilling out,wrapping presents & im cooking a pork roast later

sarah
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by bessey112 View Post
Morning
Well its awful here...the rain hasnt stopped & is real heavy & its very windy
The dogs literally run out to the garden & then straight back in...who said rotties were brave
Luckily we dont have anything planned as hubby is on emergency standby for work so today will be spent chilling out,wrapping presents & im cooking a pork roast later

sarah
Sounds like a perfect plan in lousy weather Sarah! Unfortunately our little madame will go out in anything!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Hi Jackie,
Are you deputising for Vicki today I know she won't be back home 'till this evening.

Weather over here quite bright this morning so we'll likely take the monsters out at lunchtime, they are saying it'll be wet and misreable this afternoon
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:06 AM
Morning all!
Soggy and blowing a gale here but had a great walk along the very swollen river this morning and I dried the dogs off and whacked the heating on for them so they dry out properly
Helping out with the OAP christmas lunch at the village hall today and have a delivery this morning!
Becky
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:08 AM
Very rainy here. OH going carting this aft so me and the kids are due some chilling out time together, oh plus room tidies and homework.....I am a mean mum!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Jackie,
Are you deputising for Vicki today I know she won't be back home 'till this evening.

Weather over here quite bright this morning so we'll likely take the monsters out at lunchtime, they are saying it'll be wet and misreable this afternoon
Morning, yes I've been looking after the post while she's been away

Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Morning all!
Soggy and blowing a gale here but had a great walk along the very swollen river this morning and I dried the dogs off and whacked the heating on for them so they dry out properly
Helping out with the OAP christmas lunch at the village hall today and have a delivery this morning!
Becky
Morning Becky, enjoy your day

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Very rainy here. OH going carting this aft so me and the kids are due some chilling out time together, oh plus room tidies and homework.....I am a mean mum!!
\Morning, enjoy your chilling time
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2007, 09:36 AM
Morning all wet and windy here too.
Chilling out day for us too here and maybe make the Christmas cake.
Have a good day all.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Morning Jackie, morning all

Not too wet here just yet, but the wind is getting up, which is freaking me out we're not doing anything special today, well not that I'm aware of anyway, but Christopher is still in bed so the day is young

Hope you all have a good one

Christine

Hop
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 10:01 AM
It's bright here but still very windy.
I am deeply upset this weekend. In the Spring, I was asked by a fellow Dally exhibitor if I would judge at a prestigious Open which is on today. I accepted, filled out the contract sent to me by the Sec, and started to look forward to it. In the summer, a question arose over residency which I queried with the person who approached me, who KNOWS how long I have lived here. I was told not to worry, I WOULD be judging! The day the schedules came out I was handed a letter at ringcraft saying I was not eligible to judge. The Sec and the IKC think I have been trying to pull the wool over their eyes so my reputation is mud, of course this b***h is acting all innocent, and is laughing up her sleeve that she got me out of the ring for 3 shows so I could do the necessary 3 stewarding appointments prior to judging, and got my hopes up ALL SUMMER that I was actually going to judge!. (Plus I told loads of people)
Then, earlier this week, she asked me sweetly if I was going today!!!!!!!!
This is on top of everyone banging on about their Christmas presents and going out and roast dinners etc and I am looking forward to just toast today.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >