View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 12:28 PM
I may be getting myself a new camera in the Jan sales but not really for xmas as it's from myself and after xmas!

I just want to be happy and hope my son and my dogs and cats are happy too. If I can find my dream home in the new year that will be enough for me. You are all invited to the housewarming btw, but please bring a wee morsel of chicken or sausage to present to Maddy upon entering, otherwise she won't be your friend.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Yes i know its just a made up name but i think it suits better than saying really dark brindle is all xxdk
YEP!!!Sounds much nicer
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by bessey112 View Post

There are a few bits i would like but hubby has told me no as they are kitchen equipment which shouldnt be presents

sarah
Well that's ruled out what I was going to get Michelle then. Damn!
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

02-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
Awwwwwwww bless - lucky you!!

Well i'm hoping for a wireless lap top - so i can talk to all the lovely dogsey men from my bed in the night!!!!!!!!!

So keep your fingers crossed boys - then we can have lots of late night fun!! (oh i'm so bad! )
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Patch I love your logic :smt042

Okay....

A self cleaning house
A OH that has a mute button
Children that don't argue
Self training dogs
and A Winning Lottery ticket

....think that just about covers it all !
What are you ladies like...................mel wants a tool so that she can flirt even more than she does already

And Malady wants the impossible, although I am with Patch, I think all of her options will work, although I think the divorce papers will be a slow acting mute button, volume might go up a little
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

02-12-2007, 01:56 PM
As for me, I'll be getting a load of cr*p from my family as normal, so nothing special for me unless I buy it
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by I-mac77 View Post
What are you ladies like...................mel wants a tool so that she can flirt even more than she does already

And Malady wants the impossible, although I am with Patch, I think all of her options will work, although I think the divorce papers will be a slow acting mute button, volume might go up a little
Mel flirt never she is just a friendly lady ,
XXDK
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by I-mac77 View Post
As for me, I'll be getting a load of cr*p from my family as normal, so nothing special for me unless I buy it
Ah thats very sad xxdk
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2007, 03:44 PM
For my mother and father in laws not to be coming to Christmas dinner, but that’s not going to happen so maybe to just be drunk enough not to notice.
ninalou
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by gracelund View Post
For my mother and father in laws not to be coming to Christmas dinner, but that’s not going to happen so maybe to just be drunk enough not to notice.

I know how you feel, my mother in law has spent xmas at our house for the last 10 years now, I wouldnt mind but she has 4 other sons she could go to. One year we went to my dads girlfriends and we even had to take my MIL with us.

As for my xmas pressies ive booked myself and the dog on a gun dog training course and bid for a coat on ebay, fingers crossed I win it.
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-12-2007, 04:11 PM
I am hopeing for a new car,,,well i can wish cant i, my daughter has already told me what she has got me,,,should i share here,,,,erm ok, 3 pairs of ladies boxers,,erm sponge bob ones...lol i hope she is joking, but then on the other hand i think they are kinda cute, so hay ho..lol

My OH asked me what i would like for christmas, i said someting shiney that goes vroom vroom..i wonder what he will think off he is after all male so anything is possible ..lol
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >