Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
I dont know how old she is but my daughter (5) and my nephew ( 8 ) love playing "Cooking Mamma" quite like playing it myself actually, very easy game where you dont really lose, so the kids dont get upset with it!

Mia also has "Animal crossing" which is great if you have a friend with it too as they can play together using wifi.
Hannah's 7

She's said she'd like Shrek Ogres And Dronkeys although I don't think she's seen anything than other than the cover.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 11:45 AM
animal crossing K. A definate hit in our house from all the kids so a good life span too.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 04:11 PM
I got CJ (who is also 7)..

Madagascar, Happy Feet, hannah Montana, Imagine Fashion Designer, Disney Friends
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
I suggest Santa bring her Super Mario Bros, brilliant game.
I agree had it a year and still haven't managed to finish t (well we completed it, but haven't managed to get all the gold coins yet!!!!) It's brill!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 04:20 PM
My son loves Lego Star Wars as you can't die on it!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 04:33 PM
P & K she would love Lego Star Wars but hasn`t she got it fro PS2? If not that would be my number 1 for her.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
P & K she would love Lego Star Wars but hasn`t she got it fro PS2? If not that would be my number 1 for her.
My son has it on PS2 but they seem to have just launched a 'complete Lego Star Wars' for Nintendo DS...we have got it for him, we managed to get it in Sainsburys of all places for about £22 having paind £28 already in Blockbuster....we took it back to Blockbuster and got the one in Sainsburys!!!! :smt002
He wants it on his DS as well as pS2 as he plays his DS in the car/when we're out and about and he loves the games so much, he has asked for it on the DS...it is fun! I love games systems!!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
My son has it on PS2 but they seem to have just launched a 'complete Lego Star Wars' for Nintendo DS...we have got it for him, we managed to get it in Sainsburys of all places for about £22 having paind £28 already in Blockbuster....we took it back to Blockbuster and got the one in Sainsburys!!!! :smt002
He wants it on his DS as well as pS2 as he plays his DS in the car/when we're out and about and he loves the games so much, he has asked for it on the DS...it is fun! I love games systems!!!
We have just done the same for our son. Can`t remember where we got it or for how much though. I`ll check.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 04:44 PM
It is so much fun though isn't it?!!!!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-12-2007, 04:46 PM
I have lego star wars on the 360, I think it is one of the most underrated games there is. It relys on game play instead of fancy graphics and I am all for that(i am taking my gaming nerd hat off now)
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5