Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 10:36 AM

terrible morning now dont know what to do

broke up with the other half this morning, i asked what was wrong with her recently and apparantly its me. According to her i've turned into my mother and should be sectioned - and apparantly shes going to see to that on monday morning! the only people i can think of that i can possibly go to and still be near enough for work are out until four and it's not even a definate then. Desperately need somewhere for me and felix to go to get away from her, its all just sunk in that she's just one huge bully. I get paid on friday so will be able to arrange some place of my own then, dont mind being majorly skint as long as felix and i have a roof over our heads.

so basically im in the house for now until she gets back from wherever the hell she's gone which could be anytime with absolutely nowhere to go unless these people take pity on me at four and let me bunk with them for a week.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Oh kicks im sorry hun, its awful when a relationship breaks done , hope them at number four can help good luck and mega hugs hun , take care xdk
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2007, 10:43 AM
im really sorry to hear that, i really hope that you get somewhere to stay cant have you living out a box

ash x
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 10:47 AM
I'm sorry to hear about this. Do you have a car or a tent? That would be an OK temporary home until you find somewhere, in fact I would start looking now so you have something lined up ready for when you get paid.
Hugs.
Becky
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 10:56 AM
thanks guys,

ive started looking now for next friday, its just until then i have the problem really, cant believe i've let myself be bullied like this again! i think it was a case of it was better to do that than to stay in the abusive family i have. seems like i cant win whatever i do, if it wasnt for felix id be through with living
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
thanks guys,

ive started looking now for next friday, its just until then i have the problem really, cant believe i've let myself be bullied like this again! i think it was a case of it was better to do that than to stay in the abusive family i have. seems like i cant win whatever i do, if it wasnt for felix id be through with living
Please kicks dont say that hun, life is crap sometimes but there is always a reason somewhere to carry on , felix needs his mom , trust me hun getting your stomach pumped is a very nasty experience i know been there to many times , please try and stay strong xx take care xxdk
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 11:05 AM
felix is the reason dk, though to be honest he has a nice breeder whod take him back and keep him. if i cant get help from these friends im totally screwed, we'll be on the streets which means not going into work as will have nowhere to leave felix
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
felix is the reason dk, though to be honest he has a nice breeder whod take him back and keep him. if i cant get help from these friends im totally screwed, we'll be on the streets which means not going into work as will have nowhere to leave felix
i do hope someone can help hun, it must be awful feeling how you are but please try and stay positive xxdk
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Sending you hugs and Felix some Fudgey nuzzles.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2007, 11:51 AM
So sorry to hear this,hope you get some help later today and soon have things sorted out.
It will be akward at first but at least you will be out of a controlling relationship.
You say Felix's breeder would take him back but that obvioulsy isn't an option for you as you don't want that to happen but maybe she would take him back till you are sorted and have a secure place to live.
Sending (((Hugs))).xx
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »