Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Hi Beckyc,

He won't pay for any meetings, they have whether in work time or not, if for some reason someone can't get there his reply is "tough" (there's one carer she has 4 kids and only works at night - 4 - 10.30) 7 days a night, he told her to go in a 3.30, she said I can't i have to pick the kids up from school, one is only 5. His answer "was well you better go and pick up your s*dden kids then" and slammed the door in her face.

I think that the carer's are only staying because the want to care, you'll know what I mean. and they are just putting up with it. But in the last 5 month or so there has been about 20 carer's through his books! He is dependant now on such as my carer, the ones that has been with him through the rough and smooth.

I know that my care plan that I have is way out of date, Accordint to it I still have my leg, with no toes. That went in Novemeber! it was supposed to be updated by the boss when I had my other leg off, still waiting for it to be done. My main carer has asked him, when it went back to get filled up, nothing happened, then she phoned him in front of me to get it rectified, he said he would come and pick it up himself, I'm still waiting and that was at the end of March! It seems that as long as he can limp along without doing much he will. I would love to shop the company, but I am not supposed to know everything I do know, I haven't told you lot on here half of what happens.

But one of the carer's had the right idea, she had an early start - 6.30 she came out to her car and she had a puncture, so she gets on the phone to the boss and told him, he wasn't amuzed but she made him come out and change the wheel! He is defiantly not used to wokring, he used to be a footballer, now he plays golf all day while his employee's are slogging there guts out for peanuts.

GRRRR!!!!! Calm down Ian

Ian
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-07-2007, 02:52 PM
I have heard that there are a few clients that are worried, not too badly though, One she calls my carer darling, and she insists that she has a cup of tea with her and chat about things. And at chiristmas one of the clients with help from her relatives bought my carer a hamper full of food, well over £100 worth, my carer had to refuse it, then the relatives went to the boss and demanded that my carer take it. This carer is very well liked by all of her regulars, she has about 25 clients that she goes to a week they all love her - been told that by the carer that comes on a night. I don't know how she fits them all in, she does about 300 miles a week travelling between all of us.

Ian

Ian
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Hi all,

well today when my carer came this morning, she said she was busy today so I said to her that if she was too busy not to come at tea time, I don't need anything, now I always tell my main carer, the one that I worry about the same when she is busy but she always makes time to pop in, even for two minutes then she is off again, but this carer has took me word for word and hasn't turned up. I'm not bothered but just shows you that some are in the job for sometimes the wrong reasons. I wouldn't care, I have know this lass for 20 odd year, she is friends with my neighbour!

My next one comes in at 9ish. I'll have a chat then.

I'm going to take Blackie out soon, and get nice and wet! it is pouring down again then come back in and cuddle a wet dog, yuk!

Ian
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
then come back in and cuddle a wet dog, yuk!
Ian
Aaaaw, but wet dogs smell so nice........................

Snorri
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2007, 04:44 PM
PS - it has been blazing sunshine here all day, today!

I can see a Border Collie "cleaning his undercarriage" out on the lawn! Now, there's a "yuk" for you!

Snorri
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
PS - it has been blazing sunshine here all day, today!

I can see a Border Collie "cleaning his undercarriage" out on the lawn! Now, there's a "yuk" for you!

Snorri
I Snorri, I can just imagine the view!

Ian
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Just caught this thread Ian , my god what is the world coming to when ppl cannot innocently text or email a friend from time to time ,never mind hiun at least you hsave your dogsey pals xxdk

Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 12 13 14 15