Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 07:46 PM

"Attacked" by delightful Staffy

I was at a show today and saw a Staffie bitch with a young puppy. I asked if I could say hello and the owners agreed. WELL! I was smothered in kisses by the bitch, she just wouldn't give in, her whole rear end was wagging and she was grinning and licking all at once. The puppy was 17 weeks old and a little charmer too, I have never seen one that age I asked if he was son of the bitch, but apparently she is rescued and therefore speyed. She looked in wonderful condition.
I am getting tempted........
sammymax
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Sounds like you met a typical madly happy Staffie I adore them and can't imagine life without one. And I love that huge Staffie smile, even when it's coming toward me at an unstoppable speed and I know I'm going to get knocked off my feet and licked to bits. (Side stepping doesn't seem to work with mine and she adjusts her path to me as I move. She hits me fair in the knees, tumbles onto the ground and then does a butter-wouldn't-melt perfect sit at my feet while looking up for her "come-here" treat)
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Sounds wonderful
Most of them are like that and our's go into a sulk if people walk by and ignore them.
Tyler loves nothing better than to be fussed by everyone
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 07:59 PM
aww sounds like you had a lovely time with the pup they are such a loving breed
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Typical staffie - they're such a lovely breed
barneys mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-10-2006, 09:28 PM
I saw a staffie left outside a shop so being me I spoke to him and got a big staffie grin and waggie tail with me feeling very happy to enjoy it and make a good fuss of him---Aileen
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Aww... I know what you mean, my mam has a gorge staffie next door to her, they are just lovely.

Give in to the temptation... hehe
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 10:51 PM
yep staffies can be very tempting - how anyone can resist the smile is beyond me !!!

just be prepared to give up your bed, sofa and all other comfy chairs in your house if you are going down the staffie route - they dont beleive in no dogs on the furniture !!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 08:16 AM
just be prepared to give up your bed, sofa and all other comfy chairs in your house if you are going down the staffie route - they dont beleive in no dogs on the furniture !!
I have Dallies - 'nuff said!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 09:34 AM
Staffies are GORGEOUS! I adore them, in fact our new neighbours have one and I'm thrilled!!!! Hee hee, we nearly bought a Blue staff last year, but somehow I got another dally.....madness!
awwwww I want a staffie!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >