View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
KelliJasper
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-05-2010, 04:07 AM
Also... When your so bonded to your dog that you miss hearing and feeling their heartbeat...
littlefoot
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2010, 09:43 PM
I have a few. With Momo it's when I wake up in the night, she sneaks up the bed and snuggles into my neck untill I go to sleep.

With Zeus it has to be watching him running free, playing and swimming with the other dogs. When he comes back the look of happiness in his eyes makes me proud to be his owner.

When I watch them both with the children playing and giving them kisses. The shear joy of my 2 little ones giggling and enjoying the dogs as much as I do.

And right now as I'm sat typing I have both dog curled up behind my back with Zeus' head under my arm.
lesleyo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-05-2010, 08:32 PM
absolutely the morning cuddles, we seem to wake simulataneously, he rolls on his back, stretches and waits for a tummy rub. its the best few minutes of my day
MTBG
New Member!
Female 

06-04-2011, 10:55 AM
For me, it's the 2 of them rushing down the stairs to greet me when I come home, sitting by the front doof pretending they're well behaved and trying to hide their excitement, walking daintily next to me up to the field and then going absolutely mental play-fighting each other rolling around in the dust. Bliss.
MaggieH
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2012, 05:22 AM
Best time. Sitting out on the back steps with a cup of coffee in the early morning, watching the dogs enter the day and the world waking up.
Walks with them on a cool, crisp fall day shuffling through the leaves.
Night walks around the holidays with all of the Christmas lights and the smell of snow...
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-10-2012, 09:07 PM
My best moment with my 16 year old girl, Tilly, is when I am doing paper work at the table with her sleeping at my feet and suddenly I hear the thump thump of her tail and look down to see her gazing at me, There is nothing quite look that look of love - I hope she stays with me so I can see it for a long time yet.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2012, 09:19 PM
With Rosie, there are so many - like now when she is dozing with her head on my knee, or when I sometimes go back to sleep, but on the sofa, if she wakes extra early and she climbs on top of me and goes to sleep herself. Then there's the look in her eyes as she waits patiently for me to give the nod that we are going to get ready to go out, or her little yip that says I'm late with the meals

My old lad, Sam, used to put his paw on the keyboard of the laptop when he thought I'd been ignoring him too long with such a beautiful look in his gorgeous eyes.

Jade was scared of just about everything, bless her. She had brain damage all her life and her way of coping was to put her head in my neck and then she could cope with whatever was bothering her, be that a visitor she didn't know, or the vet - pure trust

So many precious moments
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6