View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2006, 07:41 PM
when I was much younger and we had our old dog Scamp, when i used to come home from the child minders, I used to knock on the oddr, open the letter box and Scamp would lick my nose through the letter box, she was so cute! I miss her!:smt022 :smt022
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2006, 08:12 PM
My old Rottie Abe was plagued with grass seeds getting lodged in his paw and always the same place.The first sign was an abcess and the veterinary nurse showed me how to get rid of the seed & abcess correctly without surgery using a sterilised needle and magnesium sulphate.

When i got the needle,magnesium & bandage out,Abe would automatically sit infront of me and lift that particular paw ready.He never winced,or snapped and always licked my hand and face when i finished which i still think was him saying thankyou.

I must have done this on him about 30 times in total with same appreciation from him each time.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 09:17 PM
i dont get the special doggy moments, oh does thogh, ben will follow him everywhere,and when OH lays down ben will lay down next to him, all i get is hurry up n feed me looks
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 01:35 AM
mine would be when I feeling down, Cruz and China will come running from where ever they are Cruz will lay on my lap and start licking under my neck and China will drape herself across my shoulders and lick my ears and they just keep doing and in the end they would have me laughing and also this was the way thet kept Joe away from me but instead of laying down Cruz would be standing across me and China would still be draped across me but barking and growling until he went away and the threat gone then the doggie kisses would start again
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 01:37 AM
ps forgot to mention China forgets she is getting bloody heavy and is quite happy to spend the day laying there
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Mine got to be when I come in from work. The greeting is so wam and cuddly! I go down on my knees and she hooks her two front legs over shoulder, her back legs on my legs and gives me big staffy kisses and cuddles for ages ! And of course the tail is going so fast it's like she's about to take off ! Makes me all weak at the knees every time :smt007 :smt007

Had another special moment just last week when my cat got caught in the rain and was soaked when she ot in, her and Angel came up for a cuddle and angel started to lick all the water off the cat. Not really MY moment, by special all the same
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Ozzy likes me to gently blow hot breath onto the top of his nose, not the nose itself the bit at the top where his muzzle is - I can't remember how it started now, but he loves getting it done and I always do it as a goodnight kiss.

Sid doesn't do it, it's a mammy thing!

Ozzy has a special thing he loves to do with Sid, he loves to play wrestle, Sid jams Ozzys head between his calves and then Oz has to wrestle out of it! It is a typical macho game they adore (I don't have the leg strength!) - but it's so cute when Ozzy just comes up to Sid and sticks his head between his ankles for him to play-fight with him!
Pootle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2006, 09:34 PM
Tia likes you to blow raspberries on he cheeks the more of a rasp you make the harder she pushes her face on yours, the more she wags, the more I laugh the more she she wants it done, when i cant do it any more for laughing then I get a face wash.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 07:44 PM
its gotta be the dancing china move, whre she will drag her belly across the floor tapping and dragging her self along by her fron paws, legs spread out behind her and biting the air going side to side....

or in winter when she gets under the blankets in bed and cuddles up to me, facing me, onher side with her head on my chest and my arm around her, and i look at her sleepy face, and realise that every day she is here is precious....

and its also gotta be when she pins OH down and licks his face and ears till he cant take it anymore....

or she will come and sit on your knee or stand on your knees and then lets out the biggest burp right in your face, orrrid but so funny!!!

there are too many to type!

Alex
xx
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2006, 01:59 PM
I LOVE this topic ! Gosh there are so many for Minnie and I I wouldnt know where to start Guess I remember a LOT of the puppy ones that I dont get now- laid across my neck in bed, nibbling my eyelashes, .......things are different now she crawls under the duvet about 5am and lays alongside my leg- between em.... she stays in bed when I get up, have a bath, go downstairs to make breakfast- Madam comes down when she hears te toast pop up I could write a book on this as Im sure most of us could
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »