Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-08-2006, 02:59 PM

That Special Dog Moment

Special Dog Moment - Do You Have One?

For me it's when I sometimes sit on the doorstep looking out at the garden; Blondi will come sit on it too, lean right into me for a few minutes, and just seem to enjoy the same thing that I too am enjoying. "Daddy Moment" as we call it in our house.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

08-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Mines similar I just like to sit down out in the garden on the step or on a wall and Rocky will come and sit down by me (or stand up to the wall) and try to 'see' whatever it is I am looking at too.. although I'm generally just contemplating nothingness. Ahhhh
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Mine is the 'morning greeting'!! Can't describe it, just wonderful.

As soon as Cody, Tally and Ben hear movement upstairs they are up and waiting at the gate at the bottom of the stairs, tails wagging and talking to me (Tally!!) because Vizzies talk!!! They have little sounds they make that only Vizzies do and I love to hear it, Nova does it too but she is the 'upstairs sleeper' so I get the morning talk as soon as I open my eyes, well maybe not that soon now she is getting older. The old lass sleeps longer now.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Amy has a rare condition involving a saliva gland and I regularly have to carry out an uncomfortable procedure to prevent the problem getting worse, she hates having it done.

When I have completed what I have to do, I put Amy back on the ground and she turns and licks my hand with a look of pure trust in her eyes, I am sure she knows I am doing my best to help her ..
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Mine is Loki's sleepy moments, late and night when were both curled up on the sofa infront of the telly and when he first wakes up and is all cuddly and kissy, especially in the morning when he either is already in bed or gets on the bed and cuddles up to me. I think its extra special cause he doesnt stay still all that long the rest of the time
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Mine is when I come home from work, she is so pleased to see me and once I have had my lunch and she has had hers, she snuggles up beside me and have lovely big cuddle.
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 03:25 PM
My special dog moment is when I am lying on the sofa and Zuki lies right on top of me, her head on mine, it is really quite sweet. Once she was doing this and yawned her tongue fell out of her mouth and poked me straight in the eye. I was laughing so much I could hardly breathe
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Donna&Zuki
My special dog moment is when I am lying on the sofa and Zuki lies right on top of me, her head on mine, it is really quite sweet. Once she was doing this and yawned her tongue fell out of her mouth and poked me straight in the eye. I was laughing so much I could hardly breathe
They are so funny arn`t they. My son lies on the floor when he comes in and Daisy covers his face with her head and makes little crying noises, it is so sweet.
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2006, 04:09 PM
I used to lie on the floor on my front and Blackie used to come in and actuall 'sit' on me, his legs on the floor and his bum on my back! He used to look around to say 'You're ok?'
Great aren't they.

Another thing that he does, when I get my meal on a night, on the settee, he usually brings his treat with him, and lies beside me, him chewing his treat and me having my dinner, then we share a mug of tea between us both. When we are done, he stands up, gets a cuddle then he jumps down, looks at my feet then at the settee and goes and lies in his chair.

It's fantastic just to watch them do there little things isn't it.

Ian
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2006, 06:44 PM
It's definitely when Cassie lies down with her head on your knee all snuggled in and lets out a big sigh as if to say 'all is right with the world'
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »