Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2018, 02:49 PM
Hi Lynn.

We are still on the uphill plod of getting back to normal. Breathing problems make it hard to keep up with normal day to day activities, but walking is important to 'getting there' so, although slow, it's worth pushing to do as much as possible.

Gary is at the mardy stage in his cold. He does seem a lot better, but now the 'man-flu' syndrome has kicked in . He has lots of problems related to his seizures, but colds and flu are something he's never had before to any great extent. It's a whole new experience for him - although a not nice one
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Glad you're all on the mend Chris albeit slowly. X
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-06-2018, 09:28 PM
'evening everyone

Lynn / Moyra just to let you know today I was back to normal (Whatever that is ) no pains anywhere so was happy even 'tho there was a bit of catch up required on the garden and in the workshop. Finished at 9pm tonight Moyra, hope your car passes it's MoT

Lynn, your house situation seems to be what the army call a 'moving target' lots of possibilities I bet you just want to get things underway 'tho I do understand that if you get the 'access' sorted you could stay a bit longer.

My personal view is that prices will not rise very fast over the next few years so might be better all round if you can sell now and find the house you really want sooner rather than latter.

Just my thoughts, no one should take any notice

Griff, well done on the dreaded little white tablets

Chris, sorry your breathing is still giving you problems.

Weather has been lovely today, Casey & Lara went to the river, Lara had her swim, Casey had his big drink and laid down by the waters edge (He never goes in) someone walked down the road over the bridge with a dog, Casey was up in a flash and almost trotted to meet them I had to run to catch him, it's a very quiet road but even so I didn't want him to go on it when 'off lead' pleased me to see how quick he got up and how quick he went to greet them.

One last lot of tablets for Casey and then I'm off to bed.

Goodnight all, sweet dreams, see you tomorrow.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2