Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2018, 07:04 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday 27th May

Good Morning everyone, nearly through May but you wouldn't believe it!

Hope you are all well and your four legged friends too.

Have a good day all, must get Amber out for her walk, quite a storm last night. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2018, 07:20 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased you are feeling a little better Chris and hope it continues

We too had a terrific storm last night for about half and hour. Non stop lightning and rumbling

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2018, 07:47 AM
Wicked storm, we are still getting rumbles of thunder
Deagan has an upset tum...again, I am knackered
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff and all who follow.
No storms here but Michael did say yesterday they were over the wash (North sea I think ). It is very breezy here but warm took Dillon out at 8 he wanted to go the long route and through the local footpath which hasn't improved. Might be doing some emails in the week.
Just a day at home today.

I wonder if the storms have upset Deags tummy griff.

Hope everyone else and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2018, 11:17 AM
She was like it yesterday Lynn...I am struggling to find a connection to what triggers it, I have given her 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Not changed foods recently griff ? Or maybe an allergy to what's in the food. A lot of dog s are grain intolerant and funnily enough chicken also.
Have you tried slippery elm you can get in capsule form from Amazon. Helped Dillon to get his tummy back on track.

Car on the road with a for sale sign seeings as we are about all day today. 23 views on autotrader no emails or calls though.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Good afternoon all.

Beautiful weather here and no storms overnight. A welcome breeze to keep it cool.

Much better today thanks.

Wonder if it's the pollen season that's set her off Kelly?

Breakfast at the new cafe today. Three breakfasts with two coffees and a coca cola for less than £9 altogether. Can't beat it. Bacon, egg, mushrooms, hash brown, sausage and beans.

They only have the offer on on Saturdays and Sundays. The rest of the week it would cost over £15. Can't understand their pricing policy, but I certainly ain't complaining.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Not changed the food since Christmas, and both dogs were doing great on it...I will get some slippery elm when I have some money.. just blew £200 on Dexter's food and medicine
Lynn, hopefully you will sell the car quickly... hopefully the sunny weather will be back and that will help
Chris, that's a bargain, Steve pays £5 in town for 2egg,2sausage, bacon, hash browns fried bread beans and a tea, he likes the place as it is spotlessly clean, they cook in front of you and the crockery is in good order (he is really bad with germs and dirt)