Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2018, 07:23 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 23rd May

Good Morning everyone, Hope everyone and their four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Lovely photos of Max, Besoeter. He really is a beautiful dog.

Mandy glad you are ok and have been out enjoying the lovely weather.

Harvey, hope your two are ok and Lynn, Dillon and Brenda, Tyto too.

Griff, hoping you are taking your chemo med today and your four legged friends are all ok.

Chris and Kazz hope all is well with you and yours.

I am not sure what I am going to do about all my appointments, they have just all come at once.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2018, 08:08 AM
Morning Moyra, I think the appointment for the one problem that is giving you most pain should come first. Morning everyone else. Sunny here but windy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2018, 08:44 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Not so warm again today and that bloomin wind is cold might as well be October today.
So no sitting in the garden after a pub lunch with Michael and Margaret. They are coming to test drive the five bells then coming back to see what we have done with the house.
Lauren was at Addenbrookes for 9 this morning Mark took her she was having a troublesome wisdom tooth out. She wanted to be put out but the consultant said no it would come out no problems. 9.15 Mark messaged to say it was all done she did brilliantly.

Moyra that seems like rather a lot of things to be going on in the same week. Hopefully something can be changed to give you a break between.
Hope today and the tablets go well griff and you do not feel to unwell.
Hope tyto is doing ok today brenda.
Beseoker nice photo of Max and reminds me of what we had outside our front door for walking before moving here.
Mandy good to see you well and the family and of course Rosie.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2018, 10:03 AM
Lol....i have been a good girl and taken my tablets...didn't feel like it but i did it
Mandy, pleased you have enjoyed the sunshine, will your job be o.k with the Asda merger..i do hope so
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2018, 01:15 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Lovely pictures of Max Besoeker

I feel sorry for you Moyra as next week you will not have a break from appointments. Hopefully everything will go smoothly

Good girl Griff

Hope pub lunch went well Lynn.

Good to see you have been enjoying the sun Mandy.

Was lovely this morning although first thing it was a little chilly. Been out to Scotney Castle (again). Barry loves this place and this time the rhododendrons were out in full force and looked lovely. Now clouded over. Did two loads of washing before going out and that has dried.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2018, 05:39 PM
Evening everyone. Still windy and cold here meant to warm up from tomorrow though I think and hope.
Had a nice lunch with Michael and Margaret, trouble is it is noisy at lunchtimes all the mums go with their children.
We tucked ourselves up so we could have a good chat and someone sat next to us and their little one had an electronic device with games on so that was beeping and noisy.
Probably a generation thing but we feel if you take young children out to eat they should be taught manners and how to behave when out in public.
Maybe I'm getting old and grumpy.

They came back to see the van and have coffee and Dillon was excellent no collar or lead needed never thought I would see the day. Downside is shows he is getting older and slowing down.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Evening everyone. Still windy and cold here meant to warm up from tomorrow though I think and hope.
Had a nice lunch with Michael and Margaret, trouble is it is noisy at lunchtimes all the mums go with their children.
We tucked ourselves up so we could have a good chat and someone sat next to us and their little one had an electronic device with games on so that was beeping and noisy.
Probably a generation thing but we feel if you take young children out to eat they should be taught manners and how to behave when out in public.
Maybe I'm getting old and grumpy.

They came back to see the van and have coffee and Dillon was excellent no collar or lead needed never thought I would see the day. Downside is shows he is getting older and slowing down.
Some people are just inconsiderate.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Good evening all. It's been blooming cold, windy and cloudy here all day. More like October/November than they end of May.

Lynn, I'm totally with you on kids. These days, they are allowed to scream and shout and run riot. Not good when you are having a quiet meal. Mind you, the language their parents churn out at the top of their voices is another of my major bugbears.

Feeling rough tonight. Just hope my lovely hubby hasn't been generous and passed on his lurgy to me.