Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vencada
New Member!
Female 

12-08-2016, 02:00 AM

Doggie Depressed - any suggestions??

I've had one dog for three years, and added another one last year in March. The two were buddies and played all the time.

Recently I had to get rid of the newest one - it just became too much. So you may ask, well why did you get another dog. That was my ex husbands doings...he gets a dog and then he gets put out...LOL He couldn't take the dog with him..so I kept him.

I gave the dog to a wonderful family who loves him so much and he is doing great. My dog, is really missing his buddy. What can I do? I tried more walks, more love and play time, doggie day care for a few days while I'm at work.

He plays a little when I come home, but I can tell that he is still looking for his buddy around the house. It's the saddest thing ever....any suggestions?????
Jcarpentier
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-08-2016, 03:24 PM
Can you possibly look into getting another dog again? If not a puppy maybe an adult? How long are you at work during the day? How old is your current dog? Don't have any other suggestions.