Our sister sites
Our sister sites
animalangells
New Member!
Female 

23-09-2014, 12:47 PM

Home needed for female Boxer cross

Hi everyone,

I have a wonderful 9 month old boxer cross called jessie which i am fostering.
She and 3 other siblings were found in a cardboard box at a market when they were just 2 months old
Jessie is such a sweet girl and loves to be made a fuss of.
She gets on great with other dogs, male or female. but does not like cats!

She has had all her jabs, her chip, rabies and passport and has been steralized. so she is ready to travel anywhere.

She would do well with people who have the time to train and exercise her, she has loads of energy and loves to go out on long walks.

Her other siblings have all managed to find homes, in Holland, UK and here in spain, but poor Jess is still waiting.

i am not sure how to add pictures on here as i am new to all this but i do have plenty i can send if anybody is interested. thank you
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Great to hear her siblings have found loving homes Wishing Jessie all the very best in finding her's xx