Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lucyinthesky
New Member!
Female 

20-05-2013, 05:01 PM

Turkish Kangal rescue looking for a home

Hi my name is Ingrid and Im a Brit living in Bulgaria. I have a small animal rescue and recently found a starving Turkish Kangal by the roadside. He is slowly gaining weight and now with us for 5 weeks. We would like him to find a home with someone who has experience of these large breed herding dogs. He is approx 3 years old and in good health. A very gentle, affectionate dog who gets on well with all our other rescues, we have 9 other dogs and 19 cats. Sadly we cannot keep him we have too many already to care for. Two of our rescue's are two elderly Pekinese and tiny compared to him but he is fine with them all and never shows any aggression towards people or other animals. Thank you
greatbarnet
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Well done for rescuing this guy. Turkish Kangals are stunning looking dogs, I'd be tempted but I don't know enough about them and he'd probably walk all over me! Good luck finding him a suitable home.
lucyinthesky
New Member!
Female 

21-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Hi thank you for your reply. We have called him Ajay, he is such a gentle giant, shows no aggression towards my other rescue dogs and cats. Friendly and loving, would make someone a lovely pet, all he needs is a large area to run around and someone to love him.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2013, 05:43 PM
I hope you soon find a home for Ajay. Well done for rescu'ing dogs.