View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2012, 06:20 PM
I am really happy with my Kodak all in one thing.........it copies, scans and prints with no problems whatsoever, and if you shop around the cartridges can be very cheap.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Whichever printer you get, check first if you can get compatible (non branded) cartridges for them. Epson generally you can`t.
Canon is a good, reliable make and you can get generic cartridges for most models.
I do a lot of printing and I now refill my own cartridges . It works out at less than 50p per cart. It can get messy though so not worth it if you don`t use your printer much.
You might want to get a separate scanner as they are very cheap - because if one goes wrong you don`t have to replace both printer and scanner.
I've got an Epson SX425W wireless printer/scanner/fax/copier and can buy compatible ink cartridges off ebay for £10 for 3 complete sets and they work fine.

I do also have a Brother colour wireless laser printer, which is fab for printing when I have lots to print out and replacement toner (compatible) is £70 for a full set, that will last me about a year.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2