View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2012, 11:10 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh what a shame, can not see pictures as they have disappeared hope he gets somewhere
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
ahhhhhhhhhhh what a shame, can not see pictures as they have disappeared hope he gets somewhere
I think Mt site is down ...
look later ...
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
I think Mt site is down ...
look later ...
ok will do x
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-07-2012, 05:58 AM
Aww, what a shame. If he were a bitch and okay with cats I'd be twisting other half's arm and making an enquiry. Sadly, I don't think Guinness would be happy with another male dog in the house (it might have just been he didn't like Bear, but I'd prefer not to take the risk) and we need a cat friendly as I don't doubt we will have another cat at some point in the not too distant future.
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-07-2012, 07:17 AM
how sad his owners never gave him a fireside bed afterall he's done for them over the year,it so sad.x My farming family keep their dogs to the end!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-08-2012, 10:50 PM
04-08-12 UPDATE

Stanley has been with us for a couple of weeks now and he has been a pleasure to have at home. He is so affectionate and gentle, never happier than if someone is sat with him giving him some attention but if you are busy he isn't too demanding. Stanley also loves to be outside in the garden, or out walking, he does have a weakness in his back legs but it doesn't seem to cause him any pain or slow him down. Stanley has been clean in the house, has slept quietly downstairs from the first night and has been fantastic with all our dogs, large and small. I can't really fault Stanley, he is a genuinely lovely dog, I know he is an older dog but he is such a character he really deserves the very best for a retirement home. I think he would fit into any kind of home where there was someone around a lot, as he is so people focused I don't think he would enjoy being left alone for hours. When he has been left for a couple of hours he has just gone to sleep. Stanley travels well in the car and is not possessive over his food, he is too laid back to have any issues, although he does pull a little on the lead which we are addressing. I think anyone who met Stanley would fall in love pretty quickly, so if you can provide him with a very loving home please apply.

BEING FOSTERED IN FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRE
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Aww bless him. If I didn't already have six dogs in the house and he were nearer, I would be ringing up about him. What a sweetheart.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2