Originally Posted by Fred
Het had the two eggs she said they were no fun

I'm having Haggis for my tea, life on the edge
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Fraid not Fred-never tried Japanese food,which is kinda unusual because i'll try almost anything!
me niether put this up thought i might get some hints got some good one´s Steve
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart B
Have you ever used chopsticks Fred
of course i have gave it up though most of the food landed on the floor
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Het
I'm having Haggis for my tea, life on the edge
with caviar Het
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Hiya Het, had a busy day cleaning guinea pigs (Laura's) and Rabbit (Rhianna's) and Budgies (mine) out today as well as other domestic things Did I miss anything good in the Bull Were the pickled eggs Djimis by any chance and is he walking like a cowboy without a horse yet At least the paddling pool will cool things down a bit Its always quiet in there when Planner is away isn't it. The wickedwitch seems okay though, is she one of Coco's crew
It was quiet Foxy, needed you there to liven it up. Something got broken ahem, and i needed to do a bit of sewing

i don't know who wicked witch is , i don't think shes one of the Corset Ladies though, she might be from downstairs. When she first started posting I thought she might be a man, still could be i suppose. Its too quiet in there without the other Pet Shop Girls, we need to organise a reunion

Sorry Fred I didn't mean to nap your thread XXXX
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 05:21 PM
me niether put this up thought i might get some hints got some good one´s Steve

Isn't it the Japanese that eat monkeys brains whilst the monkey is still alive or am I thinking of something else
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 05:22 PM
with caviar Het
euwww no, no fish eggs for me, had enough eggs today. Gonna have it with neeps and tatties of course and a nice Whisky sauce
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Isn't it the Japanese that eat monkeys brains whilst the monkey is still alive or am I thinking of something else
i am definatley looking forward to that meal
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Het
It was quiet Foxy, needed you there to liven it up. Something got broken ahem, and i needed to do a bit of sewing

i don't know who wicked witch is , i don't think shes one of the Corset Ladies though, she might be from downstairs. When she first started posting I thought she might be a man, still could be i suppose. Its too quiet in there without the other Pet Shop Girls, we need to organise a reunion

no problem Het i just thought i was on the wrong one
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Het

I know they are all new people on the BBC pets board now aren't they, I feel like a stanger when I go in there these days I got told off by fluffy bunny for saying my rabbit was happy on his own yesterday Well he looks happy enough to me - he has the life of riley

Yes I thought wicked witch was a man at first (another Liverpool fan) but now I'm not so sure because she seems to have the hots for Planner - well at least I HOPE she's not a man, for Planners sake

What got broken then, was it Djimis thong yet again
Page 6 of 90 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 > Last »