Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Go on Helen, she would fit right in! Surely theres room for a little one?

Two Boxers
Two adult cats
One teen cat
One kitten

Much as I would love to........
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 09:05 AM
I had a boxer youngster once we fostered her for several weeks. Bess

She trashed my house , she took a whole Sunday dinner off the table by jumping on the table and sliding off the other side . She brought in all my plants from the garden, she got me in trouble on walks for shoulder charging other dogs she sent a fully grown GSD in a lake by shoulder charging and proceeded to drowned it in play, the owner hit me with her brolly over it, and Bess came out the lake with a full smile on those drooling chops, grabbed the ladies brolly and had a game of tuggy

I swore never again but how could you resist that beauty
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I had a boxer youngster once we fostered her for several weeks. Bess

She trashed my house , she took a whole Sunday dinner off the table by jumping on the table and sliding off the other side . She brought in all my plants from the garden, she got me in trouble on walks for shoulder charging other dogs she sent a fully grown GSD in a lake by shoulder charging and proceeded to drowned it in play, the owner hit me with her brolly over it, and Bess came out the lake with a full smile on those drooling chops, grabbed the ladies brolly and had a game of tuggy

I swore never again but how could you resist that beauty

We had a cavalier once, he nicked a fish supper from the counter...must have jumped on a chair, onto the table, then up on the bunker....
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 11:51 AM
So funny she grabbed the brolly though!
Moosey
New Member!
Female 

22-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Does this girl still need a home? Hubby and I have finally got a house with a nice big garden and would have plenty of time for her and he doesnt work and i do 2 nights a week.

Do you have any contact details for her? xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Oh I do hope she has found a home but, if not, how marvellous if you could take her Moosey.

I was surprised to read that Breeders pack dogs that don't fit the standard off to Rescue Organisations? Don't they know of any people who want a dog just as a pet?
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-07-2012, 05:04 PM
She would have been re homed by now...
Have a look at the other 2 boxer pups that in the rescue section ..
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2